Gigga chad gives incels advice

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Better virtue signal like chad or you wont get any pussey fellas. Imagine wanting to be kind as a incel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-165119_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210808-165119_YouTube.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's always the chads acting all carefree and holier than thou I hate them so fucking much what I wouldn't give to see them on the other side they'd cry and rope so fast.
Agreed funny thing is every time I try to give love my heart is smashed into tiny pieces then shit, pissed and spit on. I've learned it's best to be cold or your feelings will be destroyed. Ain't nobody giving me love. So I dont give love back infact all I have is apathy for this shit hole world.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Agreed funny thing is every time I try to give love my heart is smashed into tiny pieces then shit, pissed and spit on. I've learned it's best to be cold or your feelings will be destroyed. Ain't nobody giving me love. So I dont give love back infact all I have is apathy for this shit hole world.
Same bro I used to be selfless, generous, extroverted way younger but reality taught me this world is cold the people in it are trash they look for weakness to exploit the only time they act nice is if they want to use me then throw me away so now I put up a wall and I keep to myself I already know no one loves me and I refuse to care for a world that doesn't.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Same bro I used to be selfless, generous, extroverted way younger but reality taught me this world is cold the people in it are trash they look for weakness to exploit the only time they act nice is if they want to use me then throw me away so now I put up a wall and I keep to myself I already know no one loves me and I refuse to care for a world that doesn't.
Agreed your experiences make you the man you are today a grumpy snarling neetcel. Hell why wouldn't it. Of course it's easy for chad to sit on his high horse preaching love gospel. Because that's all hes recieved is love for only existing. What a delusional fuck hopefully he gets acid splashed on his god like face so he can see what it's like to live in the real world

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Agreed your experiences make you the man you are today a grumpy snarling neetcel. Hell why wouldn't it. Of course it's easy for chad to sit on his high horse preaching love gospel. Because that's all hes recieved is love for only existing. What a delusional fuck hopefully he gets acid splashed on his god like face so he can see what it's like to live in the real world
Based and dangerously high IQ for someone who doesn't even believe in it.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I need a cat
Adopt a kitten from a shelter. Play with it, talk to it, feed it etc. You’ll have a BFF. Cats aren’t aloof. Most ppl have a wallflower-cat in the sense that they splash some cat food in the bowl in the morning, go to work, come back tired, pet it 5 minutes and wonder why cats aren’t like dogs.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Adopt a kitten from a shelter. Play with it, talk to it, feed it etc. You’ll have a BFF. Cats aren’t aloof. Most ppl have a wallflower-cat in the sense that they splash some cat food in the bowl in the morning, go to work, come back tired, pet it 5 minutes and wonder why cats aren’t like dogs.
Agreed cats reward those that deserve it unlike dumb dogs. Cats mog dogs.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Agreed cats reward those that deserve it unlike dumb dogs. Cats mog dogs
I'm considering adopting a middle age cat. So hes more mature. And likes to cuddle

Activity
So far there's no one here