gigachad trait: beating the shit out of whores who walk behind you

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Golgo 13

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: Golgo 13 here is beating the fuck out of a whore he just busted in because she walked behind him, it activated his spidey senses, he had to smack her down and put her in place, even though she was clearly trying to go for round 2, nigger is a real autist, has to go on a murder spree after smackin this ho, why haven't you watched or read Golgo 13 yet

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Ongoing since 1968, that’s a old as fuck manga.
:feelseye: 200 volumes but only 13 translated, ropefuel, viz media decided to pick up the series but only translated 13 volumes because his name is Golgo 13 haha get it :feelsskeptic: fucking bastards, I'm going to have activate the COVID-19 microchips in the vaccine takers and make them suicide bomb viz media for this disgrace

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
:feelseye: 200 volumes but only 13 translated, ropefuel, viz media decided to pick up the series but only translated 13 volumes because his name is Golgo 13 haha get it :feelsskeptic: fucking bastards, I'm going to have activate the COVID-19 microchips in the vaccine takers and make them suicide bomb viz media for this disgrace
Has no one bothered to translate them? I never use official sites because they’re such shit.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
What the fuck

:feelsugh: look at this shit, the only chapters that have been translated by translation groups

Activity
So far there's no one here