Lifestyle Getting a gf won't improve your life

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Unless you are somewhat bluepilled. If you are blackpilled and self aware you will always be thinking about these things

-Your gf is probably not a virgin. The mouth you kiss has had another mans dick in it. The place you put your dick has already had another mans filthy dick in it.

-Your gf will always be lusting over guys that mog you. 100% chance she has insta, snap, tiktok. She will be staring at hot chads on those apps, and fantasizing about then.

-You're gf probably has a friend group where they will talk shit about you, talk about your dick size.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
High iq thread.
Hqdefault

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Unless you are somewhat bluepilled. If you are blackpilled and self aware you will always be thinking about these things

-Your gf is probably not a virgin. The mouth you kiss has had another mans dick in it. The place you put your dick has already had another mans filthy dick in it.

-Your gf will always be lusting over guys that mog you. 100% chance she has insta, snap, tiktok. She will be staring at hot chads on those apps, and fantasizing about then.

-You're gf probably has a friend group where they will talk shit about you, talk about your dick size.
Is this the kind of shit that goes through your mind all day :feelslol: sure a virgin is ideal but a holes a hole and a wam meal is a warm meal just be grateful you get anything :feelsuhuh: cheese hole it is my nigga :feelsuhuh:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
The flared glans of the human penis is "unusual" and that, according to Gordon G. Gallup, "as a consequence of competition for paternity, human males evolved uniquely configured penises that function to displace semen from the vagina left by other males."

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The flared glans of the human penis is "unusual" and that, according to Gordon G. Gallup, "as a consequence of competition for paternity, human males evolved uniquely configured penises that function to displace semen from the vagina left by other males."
Does that make it any less disgusting and undignified in your eyes?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Does that make it any less disgusting and undignified in your eyes?
I guess scraping fresh cum out of there would be pretty disgusting but I'm guessing she'd have showered by then. As for undignified I don't really care either way as long as I get my dick wet but why bother looksmaxing when you know all you're going to get is sloppy seconds and you're not satisfied with that?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I guess scraping fresh cum out of there would be pretty disgusting but I'm guessing she'd have showered by then. As for undignified I don't really care either way as long as I get my dick wet but why bother looksmaxing when you know all you're going to get is sloppy seconds and you're not satisfied with that?
I'll never accept a non virgin. Looksmaxxing improves your life beyond dating. Looks affects every social interaction. That's why I looksmax.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Whats also worrying at least for me is the reminder that I got no social circle. So even if I somehow manage to get a gf she will run away as soon as she realizes that I have zero friends.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I'll never accept a non virgin. Looksmaxxing improves your life beyond dating. Looks affects every social interaction. That's why I looksmax.
Ultimate cope. No one cares about the way you look apart from girls, literally. What's "every social interaction"? Are you going to looksmax so a cashier can treat you better? Friends don't give a shit about your looks nor do your bosses as long as you're good wagie who works hard to provide me with some tendies :feelscomfy:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Whats also worrying at least for me is the reminder that I got no social circle. So even if I somehow manage to get a gf she will run away as soon as she realizes that I have zero friends.
Aren't you a 6'1 chadlite? I don't think girls will care at that point

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ultimate cope. No one cares about the way you look apart from girls, literally. What's "every social interaction"? Are you going to looksmax so a cashier can treat you better? Friends don't give a shit about your looks nor do your bosses as long as you're good wagie who works hard to provide me with some tendies :feelscomfy:
"Men don't care about your looks"
Meanwhile if a chad posts face on forums incels try hard to earn his respect and dickride him 24/7

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Too much waste of time, too much drama, takes too much energy to keep the relationship afloat and keep the fire going.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

This is ridiculous having a gf greatly improves your life. It's everything unless your a chad who can get dates every other day but even that gets old.

The most important things besides looks is do you have things in common and shared values ect

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Let's say you succeed and you're very attractive and can get many bitches, the chances of you getting a virgin is still very low. At the very least aim for a foid who you think may have a low body count, otherwise it's truly over for you..

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Let's say you succeed and you're very attractive and can get many bitches, the chances of you getting a virgin is still very low. At the very least aim for a foid who you think may have a low body count, otherwise it's truly over for you..
I'm mentally prepared to die a virgin

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
There's a high quality and low quality way to lose virginity

High quality: Fucking a fellow virgin jb in high school

Low quality: Losing virginity to roastie in your 20's
only low quality is fucking ugly hooker why do you cope so hard with muh teenage love fairytale shit

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
only low quality is fucking ugly hooker why do you cope so hard with muh teenage love fairytale shit
NOT PUTTING MY DICK WHERE ANOTHER MAN HAS BEEN FOR MY FIRST TIME. MAYBE THE SECOND OR THE THIRD, BUT NOT THE FIRST. I HAVE HONOR AND DIGNITY.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

That just sounds like you have a shit gf kek

Activity
So far there's no one here