News Get fucked Bill Gates!

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

When you accidentally infect your wife with your degenerate propaganda.
4996837080 827d7e333f b

And pay trillion dollars of alimony.
Images

Shit thread but I love it how even the richest men in the world are not safe from the blackpill.
Foid is always a foid.
Images 1

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Then why publicly divorce?
They were married for 27 years. She fullfilled her role, and as a reward, obtained great means of power, and reached her goal, thus she wanted a divorce. At the time, she was a power to be reckoned with for Bill. Think of her as a high status worker, like a CEO of one of his companies. He can't just cast her aside, a ceremony is required, for the public, and the media. Even the most powerful men cannot afford to be direct. Trickery will be around until the end of humanity.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
The thing about Bill Gates is, he has been among the richest of the world for such a long time, he had a ton of time to fullfill his fantasies, an option only a select few humans have. Just think about it, his power transcends the boundaries of casual human life and time.
Consider this, you are a millionere, a multi millionere at that, you're worth 20 millions. You can hire the best hookers in the world, gold diggers to satify you, but, there was this one girl you fell for, in high school. You just can't get her out of your mind, there's nothing you can do about it either. Just cope with other women, but to what end? There's where your power as the top 1% ends.
Now think of Bill Gates. The rules don't apply to him. He could, very easily at that, find the said women, (now in her, let's say 70s), obtain a DNA sample from her, clone her in his private lab, grow her up until she reaches the exact stage when he fell in love with her, and live the memories otherwise he would never be able to have. He can even set up an entire fake school with fake students, that's all within his limits of power. That's not all, he can make multiple copies of her, let's say, 10, and enjoy her at a very particular stage, for 10 years straight. Be as good looking as you wish, men like Bill Gates can fullfill their fantasies to measures that are far beyond our imaginations as mere mortals.
And that's why I believe men like Bill Gates can't ever get fucked. Everything they do is planned, every step is staged.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
The thing about Bill Gates is, he has been among the richest of the world for such a long time, he had a ton of time to fullfill his fantasies, an option only a select few humans have. Just think about it, his power transcends the boundaries of casual human life and time.
Consider this, you are a millionere, a multi millionere at that, you're worth 20 millions. You can hire the best hookers in the world, gold diggers to satify you, but, there was this one girl you fell for, in high school. You just can't get her out of your mind, there's nothing you can do about it either. Just cope with other women, but to what end? There's where your power as the top 1% ends.
Now think of Bill Gates. The rules don't apply to him. He could, very easily at that, find the said women, (now in her, let's say 70s), obtain a DNA sample from her, clone her in his private lab, grow her up until she reaches the exact stage when he fell in love with her, and live the memories otherwise he would never be able to have. He can even set up an entire fake school with fake students, that's all within his limits of power. That's not all, he can make multiple copies of her, let's say, 10, and enjoy her at a very particular stage, for 10 years straight. Be as good looking as you wish, men like Bill Gates can fullfill their fantasies to measures that are far beyond our imaginations as mere mortals.
And that's why I believe men like Bill Gates can't ever get fucked. Everything they do is planned, every step is staged.
Sure but you are missing the point.
Why now? Is the question.
This is THE worst possible time to get divorced when Bill gets heat from around the world since he is trying to get the trust of the people in order to sell his Moderna vaccine.
This is a major fuck up and no way in hell mutual. Yes he is rich but even the rich have competition.
Bill is close to being the most hated man alive.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Sure but you are missing the point.
Why now? Is the question.
This is THE worst possible time to get divorced when Bill gets heat from around the world since he is trying to get the trust of the people in order to sell his Moderna vaccine.
This is a major fuck up and no way in hell mutual. Yes he is rich but even the rich have competition.
Bill is close to being the most hated man alive.
I don't think it was Bill's decision. His wife wanted out, as I said. But I don't think it'll fuck him over, and I don't think he was unaware of the divorce.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I don't think it was Bill's decision. His wife wanted out, as I said. But I don't think it'll fuck him over, and I don't think he was unaware of the divorce.
If Alex Jones caught him off guard, then did his wife.
This is a major fuck up. People are choosing their death shots at the moment.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If Alex Jones caught him off guard, then did his wife.
This is a major fuck up. People are choosing their death shots at the moment.
I don't buy it man. The man has 150+ IQ, has been a billionere for more than I've been alive for, has the power to influence nearly everything in the world, yet he's unaware of his divorce? I find that extremely hard to believe.
His wife was a part of his public coverup, and now, she wants out, and Bill will have to pay the full price. Not that different from a high ranking employee quitting his job. That's how I see it at least.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I don't buy it man. The man has 150+ IQ, has been a billionere for more than I've been alive for, has the power to influence nearly everything in the world, yet he's unaware of his divorce? I find that extremely hard to believe.
His wife was a part of his public coverup, and now, she wants out, and Bill will have to pay the full price. Not that different from a high ranking employee quitting his job. That's how I see it at least.
He had highest IQ. He is now 65.
No amount of IQ saves you from a foid.
Plus, I call bullshit on his IQ.
Very low IQ to get kids or get married.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
He had highest IQ. He is now 65.
No amount of IQ saves you from a foid.
Plus, I call bullshit on his IQ.
Very low IQ to get kids or get married.
Why would it be low IQ to get married? Most intelligent men tend to get marriend and have children nowadays. Not just one children either. Bezos has kids, Elon has 7 kids etc. If you know that your children are going to be wealthy, and dominate over others, why not have as many as possible? Not like you're some rice farmer with 10 kids. Make as many of them as you'd like.
And IQ can save you from a foid, you won't get manipulated as easily. Bill might be old, but he's still extremely intelligent, 65 isn't even that old.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020

When you accidentally infect your wife with your degenerate propaganda.
View attachment 12106

And pay trillion dollars of alimony.
View attachment 12107

Shit thread but I love it how even the richest men in the world are not safe from the blackpill.
Foid is always a foid.
View attachment 12109

She can easily sugar-mommy different 20 yrs old prime chad on different weekend, why on fucking earth she would stick with some old wrinkled fart?

She has crap load of money now.

britney-spears-sam-asghari-2.jpg

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
None of them looks like him. Are those really his kids? (I'm not talking about the Asian one).
Looks like he's been getting cucked for quite a long time. He needs a DNA test asap. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
He should have genetically engineered them. He did cheat on his wife, so he 100% got cucked in the process.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Why would it be low IQ to get married? Most intelligent men tend to get marriend and have children nowadays. Not just one children either. Bezos has kids, Elon has 7 kids etc. If you know that your children are going to be wealthy, and dominate over others, why not have as many as possible? Not like you're some rice farmer with 10 kids. Make as many of them as you'd like.
And IQ can save you from a foid, you won't get manipulated as easily. Bill might be old, but he's still extremely intelligent, 65 isn't even that old.
No wonder you took the vaccine.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Imagine adopting a soon-to-be hypergamous noodlewhore :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:. Better off leaving that noodlewhore to live on the streets and know a bit of hardship, instead of giving her max tutorial mode of a life where she turbochases chad cock and coasts through life.

The noodlewhore will be engaging in high school/college threesomes with chad and tyrone while his ex-wife fucks other men. His sons will go bald like him and in turbo-betabux relationships with golddigging holes as wells.

He will be nothing but a massive bald cuck. (Get a hair transplant you rich dumbfuck)

Last edited:
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
reminder: his dad is 6'7, yet he only came out with 5'10. Brutal as hell

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
this is brutal for him. I thought it was a joke at first. When the man who held the tittle for richest person for what seems to be forever gets cucked shit is over. He still has too much money for one man. He could lose half of his wealth and won’t even notice it.

Like the others have said. Strange that she would decide to divorce. They’ve been married for so long. Why divorce the man so late in the game. Even women who end up hating their husband put up with them when they reach old age. Conspiracy nuts are going to have fun with this one.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
At least he is officially free to JBWmax like Zucc

Bill Gates Pixel GIF by Luis Ponce

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
this is brutal for him. I thought it was a joke at first. When the man who held the tittle for richest person for what seems to be forever gets cucked shit is over. He still has too much money for one man. He could lose half of his wealth and won’t even notice it.

Like the others have said. Strange that she would decide to divorce. They’ve been married for so long. Why divorce the man so late in the game. Even women who end up hating their husband put up with them when they reach old age. Conspiracy nuts are going to have fun with this one.
yeah divorce would wreck the average man, but his life doesn't change from this I think. still too rich.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
yeah divorce would wreck the average man, but his life doesn't change from this I think. still too rich.
the poorest billionaire and richest billionaire have the same standard of living and yeah still way too rich. I won’t argue against people accumulating as much wealth as they want but no human being really needs more than 999,999,999

Activity
So far there's no one here