Germans aren’t all tall

KillLaHearts

KillLaHearts

Intangible Pulse
Dec 15, 2020
Mainland Germans probably mog hard though hard.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
if they were the master race they would haven't gotten their shit pushed in by WW2

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Netherlands is worse. And I live in a neighbouring country with very tall people too. Even young foids tower over me.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Netherlands is worse. And I live in a neighbouring country with very tall people too. Even young foids tower over me.
Glad I live in jewnited states. Average zoomer male like 5’10-5’11”. It’s false to say it’s higher just foid hypergamy forced those under 6’2” inside

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Glad I live in jewnited states. Average zoomer male like 5’10-5’11”. It’s false to say it’s higher just foid hypergamy forced those under 6’2” inside
I’m 5’6” so even those guys mog me to the visible universe’s edge and back, discounting the general relativistic effect of the travel. It’s over and out for me.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
In ohio people are exhorted than where I live and where I live is more German. Jfl over for germancels and kikecels Jfl at being non chad male in 2020 @gymletethnicel @KingofLDAR @FastBananaCEO @Copexodius Maximus
Obviously but a good majority are

Bvlldozer

Bvlldozer

BBC/Bvll/Badboy
Dec 6, 2020
indeed son I tower over 90% of Zoomers

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
I’m 5’6” so even those guys mog me to the visible universe’s edge and back, discounting the general relativistic effect of the travel. It’s over and out for me.
Oh wow I’m sorry. I firmly believe that it only seems like zoomers are so tall because extreme gynocracy has forced shorter males inside. With the height requirement rising and rising pretty soon 6’5” will be seen as average despite it not being average at all

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Oh wow I’m sorry. I firmly believe that it only seems like zoomers are so tall because extreme gynocracy has forced shorter males inside. With the height requirement rising and rising pretty soon 6’5” will be seen as average despite it not being average at all
Yeah it’s truly height > hair > face.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I live in Brazil and the average man is roughly 5'8 so I tower pretty much all of them.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
In ohio people are exhorted than where I live and where I live is more German. Jfl over for germancels and kikecels Jfl at being non chad male in 2020 @gymletethnicel @KingofLDAR @FastBananaCEO @Copexodius Maximus
Imagine being heightmogged to oblivion by your brother by almost a foot.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Imagine being heightmogged to oblivion by your brother by almost a foot.
Orthodox kikes all look the same (they all pretty ugly) no way you even uglier unless you have treacher Collins or something

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Orthodox kikes all look the same (they all pretty ugly) no way you even uglier unless you have treacher Collins or something
my brother is a gigachad, like my dad was when he was younger

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Can't even be mad because we are all really close.
My brother even tried to hook me up with like 5-6 times, and I got rejected when they saw me.
When I can't rage, I just become suicidal.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
cope post
How am I coping? Coping means you make things more acceptable even if delusional. I’m a midget. I’m not coping by saying height matters a lot.

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
yeah duh. not every single person of a race has the same traits they just share many. not every german has blue eyes either

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Not All Germans Are Tall, but they're all fucking Jewish Pussy

maxresdefault.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here