NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Mods, delete this thread please.

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Low effort isn't permitted here, some users already got perma banned for it.

Be careful.
This thread was just me out of sheer boredom asking another millionth question about every subhuman and subhuman-in-denial awakening and growing a brain.

But then it's a pointless thread. So I changed it and requested its deletion.

I'm just really bored and this forum is more inactive than a landwhale's fitbit. I hope our wonderful mods can forgive me.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
This thread was just me out of sheer boredom asking another millionth question about every subhuman and subhuman-in-denial awakening and growing a brain.

But then it's a pointless thread. So I changed it and requested its deletion.

I'm just really bored and this forum is more inactive than a landwhale's fitbit. I hope our wonderful mods can forgive me.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
That fit bit joke made it worthwhile. Might as well continue and make this thread the most popular just for the fun of it. When I was a young dude, my fatass bitch of a boss. Was carrying laundry and came to complain to me about nonsense. I didn't understand her and asked could she be more specific. She sighed put the laundry basket on the table. What she didn't notice was her fat rolls also being on the table. She bruised herself with the basket and went apeshit.

Activity
So far there's no one here