Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
stop this faggot shit man you just embarrassing yourself at this point @Neetgod

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
my face everytime i give a jfl react i just give out dopamine hits but nah faggots just like women will never be funny
View attachment 27349
No shit but making fun of fagets doing a gay voice will always be funny ask andy samberg he made a career out of making fun of fagets.

Gay voice impressions= alpha male me and my jock friends always did the gay voice to mock fagets and we had the highest t in school

I think your skinny Jean's are cutting off your brain circulation.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
my face everytime i give a jfl react i just give out dopamine hits but nah faggots just like women will never be funny
View attachment 27349
The people who dont see humor in gay jokes are always the most gay because there so insecure cause they secretly want to suck dick so they get offended by gays being mocked because they are actually gay.

I'm so comfortable in my own skin that no joke is off limits cause I know I'm a alpha neetcel who would never suck dick. I'm a comedy god so just be grateful I even got voted funniest guy in school. I mog you

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
No shit but making fun of fagets doing a gay voice will always be funny ask andy samberg he made a career out of making fun of fagets.

Gay voice impressions= alpha male me and my jock friends always did the gay voice to mock fagets and we had the highest t in school

I think your skinny Jean's are cutting off your brain circulation.
tales from the hood slums in detroit its like saying its funny if men act like women thats not funny at all jfl at you for insulting me wearing skinn jeans when you act like a faggot that calls me daddy and shit just rope wigger homo

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
The people who dont see humor in gay jokes are always the most gay because there so insecure cause they secretly want to suck dick so they get offended by gays being mocked because they are actually gay.

I'm so comfortable in my own skin that no joke is off limits cause I know I'm a alpha neetcel who would never suck dick. I'm a comedy god so just be grateful I even got voted funniest guy in school. I mog you
faggots are disqusting and need to be beheaded thats why i cant stand niggers acting like one especialy on my forum faggot

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
tales from the hood slums in detroit its like saying its funny if men act like women thats not funny at all jfl at you for insulting me wearing skinn jeans when you act like a faggot that calls me daddy and shit just rope wigger homo
Yeah I do it cause you made it sound like you thought it was funny so never mind then I'll just act like your an npc skinny Jean's are for fagets

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you are a closet homosexual and a cuck its over for you nigga we all know there was a lot of truth in your so called jokes
Your a trader you act like the homey but your just a snake it was a joke you skinny Jean's burnt raisen faget wigger now stfu already not another word out of you aspie

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you are a closet homosexual and a cuck its over for you nigga we all know there was a lot of truth in your so called jokes
I make jokes but you actually dress like a faget your a joke exposing your ankles like a faget bitch your a joke who da fuck are you any ways you know personality having bitch stop stealing memes actually do something orginal for one once you self hating nigger faget

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I make jokes but you actually dress like a faget your a joke exposing your ankles like a faget bitch your a joke who da fuck are you any ways you know personality having bitch stop stealing memes actually do something orginal for one once you self hating nigger faget
huge cope i get complimented by foids all the time on my football legs they think im a pro football player you just mad you got short subhuman legs you fat wigger

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
making a couple jokes about fags can be funny but you keep making gay threads about me my nigga i have to check you
Got it I didnt know you didnt like it heres why

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-064259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-064259_Chrome.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20211212-064243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-064243_Chrome.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20211212-064217_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-064217_Chrome.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 27
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
huge cope i get complimented by foids all the time on my football legs they think im a pro football player you just mad you got short subhuman legs you fat wigger
Wtf are you talking about I'm 6'2 you weirdo I hooped for 30 years skinny Jean's are wack dude get over it

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Why are u so triggered your the real faget cunt wearing tights you should be ashamed of yourself seriously only fagets wear tights
your a fat wigger nigger loving faggot and you insult me on some jeans? just rope asap

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No one stifles my creativity it's how I cook but if you hadn't given me laugh reacts I would of stopped I thought you were laughing I like to make people laugh is all dam dude

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
your a fat wigger nigger loving faggot and you insult me on some jeans? just rope asap
Gkys snake skinny Jean's are gay af get over I dont give a shit about some gay compliments why are we even having this conversation its ridiculous

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nah nigga even @WeebHunter3000 told you that its gay af
Fuck weebfag that guys an idiot do I need to pull more laugh reacts from my screen shots to prove my point now all the sudden your all offended wtf dam dude take that tampon out your coochie what got into you

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
gay shit are usually disgusting, there a difference being funny and using gay shit just to get a reaction boyo
but can you understand that when i wake up and check my alerts i dont want to see these kind of fag threads @Neetgod turning this forum into fags.me and then im out this bitch

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
but can you understand that when i wake up and check my alerts i dont want to see these kind of fag threads @Neetgod turning this forum into fags.me and then im out this bitch
Sure I wont do it directly toward you then but nobody stops my creativity. Just weird how you flipped so hard bro heres the resiet. Then dont make threads about me kissing niggers feat then if you want to be all up tight and shit if your going to bring it then you better be able to take that's how this works

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-070613_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-070613_Chrome.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 29
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@Neetgod if you wanna be gay go for it, idm dude, i don't care what kind of stuff you wanna watch , but keep it to yourself, we don't want such shit here like the thread i deleted, it's not funny man , you want reactions right? well be creative to get them idgaf

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
If faggetry is so normal and natural then why do they need to put flags everywhere and they cancel any company who doesn't display their flags. It is an illness, it may not be a curable illness but still an illness. Possibly a result of low T?

Activity
So far there's no one here