Gay niggas keep sending me there gay selfes a (warning to atila)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This nigga @Atila dick rides me so fucking hard bruh this nigga willingly sent me his pictures like a cuck faget I didn't even ask either he just wants to fuck your boy I got him by the balls if he calls me a fat wigger one more time I'm going to dox his ass let's just say he's high in t but low in brain cells:feelslol::feelslol:

I got this nigga by the balls well maybe not I couldnt squeeze his nuts to shut him up cause he's got homo skinny jeans blocking it.. what a cuckold I own that faget now he's my slave now dance @Atila dance like the Chink orangutan you are:feelsugh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
wigger wigger wigger wigger wigger wiggerwigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wiggerwigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger

wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger
wigger wigger

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am his daddy i dont know why he lashes out of all a sudden probaply because i told him his conspiracies are a cope:feelslol:
Nope because your indifferent one minute your cool the next your personally attacking me I know the difference gfys you poor chink I'm going to inherit close to a million when my parents pass on wich will be soon cause there old and took the Vax I mog you all:feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am his daddy i dont know why he lashes out of all a sudden probaply because i told him his conspiracies are a cope:feelslol:
Now call me your daddy or ill dox you whats it going to be chnk boy? :feelsugh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Nope because your indifferent one minute your cool the next your personally attacking me I know the difference gfys you poor chink I'm going to inherit close to a million when my parents pass on wich will be soon cause there old and took the Vax I mog you all:feelslol::feelslol:
wtf im just making jokes and im only attacking you on those stupid conspiracies why are you always so butthurt like fragile snowflake bunny:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
wtf im just making jokes and im only attacking you on those stupid conspiracies why are you always so butthurt like fragile snowflake bunny:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Wrong you know what you did now stay in line or my temper might get the best of me:feelsugh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I'm going to inherit close to a million when my parents pass on wich will be soon cause there old and took the Vax I mog you all:feelslol::feelslol:
so your parents are rich all this time and we have to feel sympathy for you? gtfo fakeneetcel you exposed yourself

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Wrong you know what you did now stay in line or my temper might get the best of me:feelsugh:
what did i do? jfl dont let me really bully you of this forum its the only you thing you have left

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
doxed my self ages ago jfl at you what are you tryna do old man wigger nigger
I Look 30 as an obies wigger but if I loose weight I would look 25 in my prime 6'2 mogger my oath to the phantom pill wich is ten times more based then the gay black pill I've already told you this I will not repeat myself

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
so your parents are rich all this time and we have to feel sympathy for you? gtfo fakeneetcel you exposed yourself
Nope my parents only pay my rent that's it but when they die ill get in the 500 to 800 range ive been ignored and abused by my parents and family my hole life that's why I pray they die but I've had a hard life 💯

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I Look 30 as an obies wigger but if I loose weight I would look 25 in my prime 6'2 mogger my oath to the phantom pill wich is ten times more based then the gay black pill I've already told you this I will not repeat myself
this mf was ranting at poor incel wagies like me and @Khaos jfl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
this mf was ranting at poor incel wagies like me and @Khaos jfl
You have more then I do right now all that matters is the hear and now I only have money cause I'm based and sued my ex employer for lost wages I'm the mega mind of neets ngl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
D
Did you not read my thread on my mom you idiot all of this information has been known since day one I've been completely transparent but your too retarded to read my post or threads

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
D

Did you not read my thread on my mom you idiot all of this information has been known since day one I've been completely transparent but your too retarded to read my post or threads
same goes for you you neglect what everybody says here about themself and you just call them a chink

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Bull shit gkys I'm done with you until you give me the respect I deserve:feelsdumb: you know your being a cunt :feelsahhh:
>makes thread about me
>calls me gay
>says he is going to dox me
>brags about rich parents
yeah bro im the cunt here
Brigitt

Activity
So far there's no one here