Gang stalking

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Do you think gang stalking is real or is every person claiming to be targeted a paranoid schizo?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I think there's government operations and police investigations that would be similar but that almost every person that talks about being "gangstalked" is a schizo. Check out COINTELPRO as an example. If you're a whistleblower or part of a hardcore political group that meets IRL, yes, I do think it's possible and there's examples of this happening in the past. I'd say 99.9% of people that claim to be "gangstalked" just aren't important at all and there's nothing to gain from doing it.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
I think there's government operations and police investigations that would be similar but that almost every person that talks about being "gangstalked" is a schizo. Check out COINTELPRO as an example. If you're a whistleblower or part of a hardcore political group that meets IRL, yes, I do think it's possible and there's examples of this happening in the past. I'd say 99.9% of people that claim to be "gangstalked" just aren't important at all and there's nothing to gain from doing it.

Activity
So far there's no one here