xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You will live in your cuck shed and you will like it

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
90863fe47ffb8a088c2c2939321ef882
I have enough money to buy a house like this on the country side. Maybe I should just go for it right now.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Cope Artist
@Disorder

Come on, how stupid can you be to buy a house away from civilization or live in a car?
How long will you last until your property and asshole get raided?
Even in Europe, immigrants pillage and rape everyone living away from towns.

Apartment building maxx, just move to the top floor and you have an army of human shields below you. No one bothers to rob you from upstairs. Plus, shady apartment buildings scare the fuck out of criminals. Your loyal hobo will defend you till the last breath.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
@Cope Artist
@Disorder

Come on, how stupid can you be to buy a house away from civilization or live in a car?
How long will you last until your property and asshole get raided?
Even in Europe, immigrants pillage and rape everyone living away from towns.

Apartment building maxx, just move to the top floor and you have an army of human shields below you. No one bothers to rob you from upstairs. Plus, shady apartment buildings scare the fuck out of criminals. Your loyal hobo will defend you till the last breath.

We're not like the Europeans man. Last time the immigrants tried to ''raid'' a village, they were shot dead. After that, the public gathered and attacked immigrant houses, broke down their shops. If it weren't for the police protecting them, the public would have just lynched them to death. People that live in cities like me are pussies, like Europeans, but village people don't fuck around.
Few examples:

Syrians attempt to raid a Turkish coffee shop, they get beaten to near death instead

After Turkey lost 33 soldiers in Syria, Turks gather up and beat resident Syrians, because they're not fighting for their land

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
We're not like the Europeans man. Last time the immigrants tried to ''raid'' a village, they were shot dead. After that, the public gathered and attacked immigrant houses, broke down their shops. If it weren't for the police protecting them, the public would have just lynched them to death. People that live in cities like me are pussies, like Europeans, but village people don't fuck around.
Few examples:

Syrians attempt to raid a Turkish coffee shop, they get beaten to near death instead

After Turkey lost 33 soldiers in Syria, Turks gather up and beat resident Syrians, because they're not fighting for their land

Based. White people see me as mixed and ethnics see me as white so no group or communities for me.

Activity
So far there's no one here