Fuck you

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Philippines is the only hope for a balding, loose skin, manlet, oldcel, mix race retard like me.

What the fuck am I doing here reading 50 posts from 15 year old @GigaChad™ convincing himself he's not gay.

I have no money and I won't vaccinate myself with the Jew plan. Corona likely lasts until my 40s.

Now, this fucking site is ruined. The majority of based users have been replaced with homosexuals whom I have nothing in common. I'd like to make a weight loss journey posts on looksmax but same fucking problem, with femboy faggots taking over 50% of the userbase. I don't care who they fuck but do their whole personality have to be about their sexuality? Look at me! Me! Me! Me!
My father never hugged me, LOOK AT ME!!!!¡?

People around me are vaccinated and they are constantly sick or hospitalized and they blame unvaccinated. I have to listen to this crying for fucks sakes probably forever. Real world is ass and so is the whole internet. Online used to be like a wild west where... aaand what the fuck am I even writing here since this would be too long for your cumstained brain.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:DIDNT READ!!!

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
jesus dude just ask for a ban instead of calling me a closet faggot. None is forcing you to post

t. mental asylum is waiting for you (y)

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
SEAmaxxing is legit bro. Go get them Filipina baddies and enjoy your life brother :feelsok:

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Stop playing Zelda and join a boxing gym. Play on weekends if you need to get off.

It's still closed and I'm not allowed to fly without the vaccine.
Damn. Are those Filipina baddies worth getting a vaccine for?

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
IMG 20190208 225620

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Damn. Are those Filipina baddies worth getting a vaccine for?
No, nothing is worth your pride. There is something called protein/vaccine shedding that happens when you are vaccinated. You start unintentionally damaging people around you with the... Whatever it is that you've been injected with.
I refuse to be a tool of the elite and become a biological weapon. I know how this sounds but there is science backing this up, and why spreading the info is censored.
The best advice for the life I can give anyone is,
Truth is not afraid of investigation.

Activity
So far there's no one here