Fuck my cunt mother and the bitch nurse!

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
Dropped from 4.5k mmr in dota to now getting raped and curb stomped by 2k's all because of my fucking ulnar nerve damage from shit posture as i am an autistic neurologically hypotonic freak. if i wasnt so ugly id feel better about going outside and exercising, but because i have an underbite that my cunting whore mother thought there was no need to fix, i am stuck inside like the hunchback of notre dame.

there's nothing i can do, my only cope was raping sub 50th percentile players on moba's, and now that's gone. there are no COPES. i am too impatient to enjoy films and tv series due to my retarded damaged brain that the only thing i could ever enjoy was playing fast paced shitty moba's for street shitters and eastern european 3rd worlders. now it's all gone. may my mother get the deadliest of breast cancers for her inaction.

fuck the dumb cunt bitch nurse at the doctor's who told me to take ibuprofen and stretch my arms after reporting persistent neurological symptoms for over a FUCKING YEAR. i would sue her if i had more courage and lower inhib, but alas, it was not meant to be. cant believe how good i was once upon a time. anyways, fuck every normshit out there. life is completely pre-determined, there is nothing u can do, all bad events are out of your control, and it's most likely everyone else's fault but yours. you are simply a product of your subhuman genes and subpar environment. i will LDAR, or i will kill myself if forced into waging. :)

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
maxresdefault.jpg

But don't worry, Looksmax tells me that having flat clavicles it god-tier! Fucking retards. Just an example of dysgenic evolution as a result of extreme expectations from you know who

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Ulnar nerve damage? I thought I might have got that after looking symptoms up online and considering it's always happened to me at computer. Numb/weak little finger and that side of hand/ring finger to a lesser extent?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Ulnar nerve damage? I thought I might have got that after looking symptoms up online and considering it's always happened to me at computer. Numb/weak little finger and that side of hand/ring finger to a lesser extent?
Yes, can be caused by either entrapment at the elbow (most common) or under the collarbone. For me it's mostly symptoms in my arm, it feels weak and heavy compared to the other.

I developed it after I used lower DPI for my mouse and turned sensitivity down on my new PC. Dunno how some people can rot on PC 16+ hours a day for decades without developing symptoms. Guess it really is all just genetics.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
life is completely pre-determined, there is nothing u can do, all bad events are out of your control, and it's most likely everyone else's fault but yours. you are simply a product of your subhuman genes and subpar environment. i will LDAR, or i will kill myself if forced into waging. :)

Yes...I have a brain lesion and genetics that would naturally make me susceptible to developing one.

BL

Foci

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here