Friday night check in thread

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Another friday night, check in if you are a real Neet and provide updoots so I can get dopamine from based peeps

I am hoping this weekend I can go out to eat a burger, maybe watch a few documentaries and hopefully take my naps on time during the day without being bothered.

What are your plans for the weekend??

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Just gonna browse YouTube and play VR games this weekend

Which VR system do you use? I was thinking about getting the PS4 VR, but after looking at the reviews most of the games are merely simple demonstrations of the tech, you will be bored within 20 min.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
im gonna stay up all night and sleep all saturday then stay up all night again and sleep all sunday

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Which VR system do you use? I was thinking about getting the PS4 VR, but after looking at the reviews most of the games are merely simple demonstrations of the tech, you will be bored within 20 min.
Oculus quest 2

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Oculus quest 2

Right on bro, new tech is beyond my knowledge these days. Is this something you hook up to the PC? I have seen many mobile VR, they seem like a novelty to me though. Is this Oculus quest worth it? What programs do you run on this device?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
It's PC free no cords but you can hook it to PC if you want. I mostly play beat saber and the walking dead game it's super fun. Also it's best to try it before you buy one some love it some hate it, I don't regret buying it though.

Activity
So far there's no one here