Friday evening check in thread

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Hmmm it seems it is a Friday evening, wondering where all the users are? I suppose @Neetgod2 is smashing some large sized cake, perhaps @Lain agents are partying with their wives. I think @Attila and maybe @Fabio will respond.

I will hopefully be ordering out this weekend, KFC provided some coupons in the mail I can get a meal for 5 bucks. This will be my greatest enjoyment, and I love the KFC hot sauce

Please just check in if you are an isolated Neet :feelsok:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
yoo wassup my nigga

NM just checkin in, I also spelt your name wrong in the tag lmao you have one T I put 2 ahaha

Well guys it seems like I cannot give more reacts to posts, I get an error saying "something went wrong", story of my life. @Haruhi Suzumiya why cant I give any more reacts to posts?

@Atila what are you having for dinner on this fine friday night?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
@Cretin yea I think @Looksmax Refugee II is really trying hard for that trad wife who will give him 5 children. Be that as it may, I wish him GL in his futile endeavors, I believe he was born too late for that dream to become reality.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm it seems it is a Friday evening, wondering where all the users are? I suppose @Neetgod2 is smashing some large sized cake, perhaps @Lain agents are partying with their wives. I think @Attila and maybe @Fabio will respond.

I will hopefully be ordering out this weekend, KFC provided some coupons in the mail I can get a meal for 5 bucks. This will be my greatest enjoyment, and I love the KFC hot sauce

Please just check in if you are an isolated Neet :feelsok:
Just got a filling done so I'll be sleeping it off tonight no hood cakes until tomorrow

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Nigga it's friday don't you have a gf or a mental ward hole to fuck?
lol

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i am waiting for saturday

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
It was already saturday when you made this post and I was sleeping :feelsLUL:

Activity