Friday evening check in thread

Optimus

NEET
Hmmm it seems it is a Friday evening, wondering where all the users are? I suppose Neetgod2 @Neetgod2 is smashing some large sized cake, perhaps Lain @Lain agents are partying with their wives. I think @Attila and maybe Fabio @Fabio will respond.

I will hopefully be ordering out this weekend, KFC provided some coupons in the mail I can get a meal for 5 bucks. This will be my greatest enjoyment, and I love the KFC hot sauce

Please just check in if you are an isolated Neet :feelsok:

Optimus

NEET
yoo wassup my nigga

NM just checkin in, I also spelt your name wrong in the tag lmao you have one T I put 2 ahaha

Well guys it seems like I cannot give more reacts to posts, I get an error saying "something went wrong", story of my life. Haruhi Suzumiya @Haruhi Suzumiya why cant I give any more reacts to posts?

Atila @Atila what are you having for dinner on this fine friday night?

Neetgod2

Come out of the shadows Rebecca
Time online
9d 1h 55m
Hmmm it seems it is a Friday evening, wondering where all the users are? I suppose Neetgod2 @Neetgod2 is smashing some large sized cake, perhaps Lain @Lain agents are partying with their wives. I think @Attila and maybe Fabio @Fabio will respond.

I will hopefully be ordering out this weekend, KFC provided some coupons in the mail I can get a meal for 5 bucks. This will be my greatest enjoyment, and I love the KFC hot sauce

Please just check in if you are an isolated Neet :feelsok:
Just got a filling done so I'll be sleeping it off tonight no hood cakes until tomorrow

Atila

Kanker neet
Nigga it's friday don't you have a gf or a mental ward hole to fuck?
lol

Fabio

I don't think time dilation is real
Time online
130d 6h 12m
It was already saturday when you made this post and I was sleeping :feelsLUL: