Friday Check in thread

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Another friday night in the books.

Today was a shitty day for me, had car trouble, wouldnt start. Thought it was a battery, spent money and got a new one, car still would not start. Really ruined my day, now I have no vehicle until I get money to fix it.

What are you guys up to today? Anything new going on during the weekend for you all?

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
slept literally all day,took a shower, ate some baked potatoes, drank water, now eating chips and watching muh korean show :soy:
its almost 6am so its actually saturday already lol

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021

Today was a shitty day for me, had car trouble, wouldnt start. Thought it was a battery, spent money and got a new one, car still would not start. Really ruined my day, now I have no vehicle until I get money to fix it.

What are you guys up to today? Anything new going on during the weekend for you all?
same as last friday still scheming to dip from where im at.
its getting to be long since i became a shut in almost 2 years now, i remember early 2020 i was still going out into the city on little "missions" on the train. havent done that in a cool ass while now.

Last edited:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
slept literally all day,took a shower, ate some baked potatoes, drank water, now eating chips and watching muh korean show :soy:
its almost 6am so its actually saturday already lol

same as last friday still scheming to dip from where im at.
its getting to be long since i became a shut in almost 2 years now, i remember early 2020 i was still going out into the city on little "missions" on the train. havent done that in a cool ass while now.

The struggle is real for us. Hope you guys have some copes to get you through another painful week bros

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
lately i've just been youtubemaxxing and watching twitch streamers. My parents don't work on weekends so I like to hang out with them. Today was uneventful. hope your car issues are resolved

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
lately i've just been youtubemaxxing and watching twitch streamers. My parents don't work on weekends so I like to hang out with them. Today was uneventful. hope your car issues are resolved

Thanks bro. Nice to see that you have a positive relationship with your parents. Wish I could turn back time and do the same

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Alone as always 😳gonna eat some sushi 🍣 cope watching a movie, have suicidal thoughts, :feelspat: then go to sleep repeat

Activity
So far there's no one here