Free @Sorcerer

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Sorcerer still visits 2-3 times a day. He was kind of a shithead but a fellow weeb who participated in almost every thread. If he was someone without full blown autism/ADHD, he would have survived outside, but he is still here.​
Let him free. He'll never follow the rules but at least his identity is important to him so he doesn't make an alt. Permaban was too much, imagine if we started giving @Ritalincel warnings for talking nonsense. You could argue that all his posts and threads are spam. Just add some trash section for high-speed trash talk and he would feel at home there... It would be like a zoo.

5b7cb1ad3ba2cfbc2097382c44e0d018

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
no matter how you ask or spam about it he is perm, the end.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
White man's whore
Only men of culture pay attention to the details. I thought it complimented @Sorcerer well, since he was all about colonizing the Asia.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Why did I have to join after everyone got banned :(

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Why did I have to join after everyone got banned :(
At least you are still here.
Neets.me is a textbook example of how to not run your forum. It was 100% killed by its staff.
Anti bullying policies and pandering to gays were a very high priority. Basically Neets.me got woke and that killed it.
Now we have loose moderation because we carry this forum. But I know I'll get banned in a heartbeat if it gets somewhat more popular.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
At least you are still here.
Neets.me is a textbook example of how to not run your forum. It was 100% killed by its staff.
Anti bullying policies and pandering to gays were a very high priority. Basically Neets.me got woke and that killed it.
Now we have loose moderation because we carry this forum. But I know I'll get banned in a heartbeat if it gets somewhat more popular.
So true brother. Normally I wouldn't care but this is the only place that isn't crawling with normies. I don't want to go back to Re*dit.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Ritalincel
It's all right. You are not alone.

Activity
So far there's no one here