Former wagecucks - how many extra hours can you refuse to work before you get fired?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I have 8 hours on my contract but I usually work 12 - 16 hours weekly. This week my manager asked me to work 27 hours but i'm in college as well so I need time to study and since i'm a retard procrastinator I need as much time as possible. This is seriously fucking me up. He's asking me to work more and more and sometimes I make up a bullshit excuse saying I have to babysit or have extra lessons in college but I think he knows it's bullshit.
How much hours can I refuse before he gets annoyed?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Just ldar
Can't bro, need to push through. I need to ascend in college. And I need money to go to parties and festivals and shit while i'm in college. I only plan on working until the end of summer and after that I will have enough money to hopefully get through college comfortably without having to wagecuck ever again.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I have 8 hours on my contract but I usually work 12 - 16 hours weekly. This week my manager asked me to work 27 hours but i'm in college as well so I need time to study and since i'm a retard procrastinator I need as much time as possible. This is seriously fucking me up. He's asking me to work more and more and sometimes I make up a bullshit excuse saying I have to babysit or have extra lessons in college but I think he knows it's bullshit.
When ever you get a new job tell them you have a kid or sighn up for college so you can show them you have other obligations then drop the classes

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Fuck him be honest and tell him all u want is eight hours dont let that jew fuck tell you what to do or quite do grubhub, dd. Ue, and make 30 an hour working as many hours as u like with no boss no taxes and paid daily that's what I did fuck w2 work go 1099

Activity
So far there's no one here