Venting Former hs friends want to meet

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
Fuck that, I'm too autistic and fucked in the head to deal with the reality check and mogging I'll receive. It just pisses me off how after 2-3 years of no contact they suddenly want to meet. They never gave a shit when my depression got bad and I first started isolating myself, they probably just want to take pleasure in seeing how far I've fallen.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Fuck that, I'm too autistic and fucked in the head to deal with the reality check and mogging I'll receive. It just pisses me off how after 2-3 years of no contact they suddenly want to meet. They never gave a shit when my depression got bad and I first started isolating myself, they probably just want to take pleasure in seeing how far I've fallen.
Don't meet them fuck fair weather friends you don't need them all they want is for you to be there cuckold jester so they can mogg you

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
People have a tendancy to lose that type of way as they age.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Don't do it man, don't reconnect with them. It's all manipulative social [UWSL][UWSL]hierarchy [/UWSL][/UWSL]games. They just want to mog you and make you feel guilty for isolating yourself. This also makes them feel better about themselves.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You know why I can say that? Because I went through a similar thing with my former friends. It's actually really sad.

Had lots of great years with my friends up until late in high school when most of them got girlfriends. That's when I suddenly became the fifth wheel. I still attended some gatherings but felt like an outcast. They also began to do couple meetups and all that shit. One day I decided that enough is enough and I isolated myself from them.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
As a fellow UKcel, I would say don't do it. If you've been isolated/neet for a long period then interacting with them will be painful, frustrating, and just not worth the energy.

Activity
So far there's no one here