Venting Forced to send job applications every week (RAGEfuel)

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
I have to send a job application every week or the job centre will be on my ass 😢
They expect me to keep applying even if there's nothing available for me. It's demotivating to scroll through job ads and see how you qualify for none of them. Even if I do, it's some shitty factory job or a customer service type of deal (not neurotypical enough for that, autism)
Wtf. You expect me to get a job yet you make finding one so difficult it doesn't seem worth trying.

Fucking boomer employers, I hope you burn in hell. Pull myself up by my bootstraps, fuck you, cocksucker pieces of shit 😡

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
over here if you cant find a job quick enough they make you a literal slave

im 100% serious

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The problem with me is that I live in the manufacturing hub of my country and there are too many jobs to avoid. Thankfully I have diagnosed asthma which I can use to get me out of the worst jobs such as cold food factories which I previously worked.

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I have to send a job application every week or the job centre will be on my ass 😢
They expect me to keep applying even if there's nothing available for me. It's demotivating to scroll through job ads and see how you qualify for none of them. Even if I do, it's some shitty factory job or a customer service type of deal (not neurotypical enough for that, autism)
Wtf. You expect me to get a job yet you make finding one so difficult it doesn't seem worth trying.

Fucking boomer employers, I hope you burn in hell. Pull myself up by my bootstraps, fuck you, cocksucker pieces of shit 😡
They seem to be forcing me to do the same. Are you from Britain?

Activity
So far there's no one here