Discussion For Weebcels

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
What do you kind about Japan rather then your own or other counties.
  • The infrastructure
  • The natural environment
  • The historical and traditional
  • Cultural things like Karaoke, food stands, maid cafes, media, anime, and video games
  • Japanese people and/or the socio-cultural aspects
I think the thing people don’t understand about Japan is the differences regarding Japanese relationships and the work culture. That’s really the tough parts, also it’s really brutal societal standards, as a foreigner it might be nicer.

If you want to go to Japan to live, you got to learn the language and have a plan to work somewhere, teaching English would be the best.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I think the thing people don’t understand about Japan is the differences regarding Japanese relationships and the work culture. That’s really the tough parts, also it’s really brutal societal standards, as a foreigner it might be nicer.
I've heard stories about that from English teachers in Japan, it really is brutal. Work colleagues invites foreigner coworker out to drink to get them to say something that would get them fired. Also it seems like family relationships aren't as close as American/Britian ones.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
romanticised shithole full of capitalist cunts that hate neets and the mentally ill
976C8818 A5C9 4BE5 A5EF 0A0E1CD4303B

Activity
So far there's no one here