Discussion For the Incel’s… Why do you think women would wanna have a relationship with you?

BABEYFRoGS

BABEYFRoGS

thee girli
Apr 26, 2022
Y’all are so mean and offensive to women… why should we sleep with you??

Went undercover on the Incel forum & you guys have so many specifications, demands, & rules for women while blaming your shortcomings on them… do you think you deserve s*x?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
OP waiting for people to bite the bait
2cn16f

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I am not an incel because I hate women, it’s because I literally can’t get laid. I one time switched to dudes on tinder and in seconds I had 100 likes. Women, zero for months. The women I ask for is just a woman who can deal with my schizoaffective disorder and still love me. It’s not validation for me, it’s intimacy. When I took the gay pill I felt like shit but the intimacy felt great. I’ll never understand why it’s hard, I don’t hate women for it, I sadly hate me, I don’t want pity, I just ask to be understood by people for incels like me

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Y’all are so mean and offensive to women… why should we sleep with you??

Went undercover on the Incel forum & you guys have so many specifications, demands, & rules for women while blaming your shortcomings on them… do you think you deserve s*x?
Haruhi here and you know what's next , back to the kitchen

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
again. No job, mean to women, & not funny why would ANYTHING want sex with you… pls answer & answer quickly
There are plenty of rosties with no jobs, hate men, and not funny, yet still many bottom feeding cucks think it's worth trying to insert their dicks in their used pussies.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
How about you be chronically lonely and sexually frustrated for years, turning into decades and see how you feel?

Similar ugly women don't want you, how about shy or socially anxious or another disorder you share? No thanks she says unless you're especially handsome/tall or only have very mild issues.

It's females that are the problem, it's females that have the higher standards and that choose and reject.

Incels are the rejects, let them fap to instagram models and teen babes in peace!

Activity
So far there's no one here