Story For 27 years of being nice guy foids ignored me while in 2,5 years of being angry incel that is unpleasant 4 foids showed me minor interest.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
I was rised by single mom who told me to always be nice and polite so since childhood I was mostly nice and good and polite. Even if I was asking girls out I did it politely and when they rejected me I always said something like "too bad" and acted normally.
And for 27 years no girl ever showed me any interest. Of course Im ugly af (2/10 on photofeeler, gay alien skull) and fat af (137kg/ 180 cm height), so I had no chance.
But the moment I acknowledged blackpill and incels I undestood Im one of them I realised I have no chance anyway so I behaved like retard without empathy and during 2,5 years of behaving like that 4 girls from my environment showed me minor interest.
1. Foid at work who is 30 years older than me told me that I looked very confident and if she only was younger... (it was not told in derisive manner). I said "yea, whatever".
2. Fat whale once told me that she is going to [UWSL][UWSL]theater[/UWSL][/UWSL] and it would be good if she didnt go alone and asked me if Im going too. Of course it was 100% clear that it wouldnt even end with sex, becasue it was friendly conversation, so I told her Im not going to waste time with her. Plus she wasnt even a virgin and had a tinder account, which are 2 mega red flags.
3. Third time I was the one that made first move - I asked very slim foid (I like very slim foids ngl) if she wanted to go to this pizzeria on Wednesday and she told yes, and then she wanted postpone meeting because her child was sick or smth and Im like wtf she has a child? Never meet with her because Im not going to rise chad child,
4. Once again very slim foid told me that we should go for a beer, but this time I was way more defensive about it because I knew already that normal foid wouldnt want me, so I was acting everything slow and we didnt even went on first date yet but she already asked me if I can lend her some money :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

So Im ugly af so I wont be able to meet normal women, doesnt mean I will act as desperate simp.
I think the biggest moral of the story is that women care about personality only if its bad and abusive one, because if you are uninronically nice you are not even a beta bucks material.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
They usually say women come to their senses after realizing that the asshole guys are not future material but actually the nice ones they rejected but it's not always the case huh
I mean all this girls from stories above knew me for some time, but none showed me even minor interest until I became retard saying mean things and sometimes even racist stuff.

Last edited:
impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I was rised by single mom who told me to always be nice and polite so since childhood I was mostly nice and good and polite. Even if I was asking girls out I did it politely and when they rejected me I always said something like "too bad" and acted normally.
And for 27 years no girl ever showed me any interest. Of course Im ugly af (2/10 on photofeeler, gay alien skull) and fat af (137kg/ 180 cm height), so I had no chance.
But the moment I acknowledged blackpill and incels I undestood Im one of them I realised I have no chance anyway so I behaved like retard without empathy and during 2,5 years of behaving like that 4 girls from my environment showed me minor interest.
1. Foid at work who is 30 years older than me told me that I looked very confident and if she only was younger... (it was not told in derisive manner). I said "yea, whatever".
2. Fat whale once told me that she is going to [UWSL][UWSL]theater[/UWSL][/UWSL] and it would be good if she didnt go alone and asked me if Im going too. Of course it was 100% clear that it wouldnt even end with sex, becasue it was friendly conversation, so I told her Im not going to waste time with her. Plus she wasnt even a virgin and had a tinder account, which are 2 mega red flags.
3. Third time I was the one that made first move - I asked very slim foid (I like very slim foids ngl) if she wanted to go to this pizzeria on Wednesday and she told yes, and then she wanted postpone meeting because her child was sick or smth and Im like wtf she has a child? Never meet with her because Im not going to rise chad child,
4. Once again very slim foid told me that we should go for a beer, but this time I was way more defensive about it because I knew already that normal foid wouldnt want me, so I was acting everything slow and we didnt even went on first date yet but she already asked me if I can lend her some money :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

So Im ugly af so I wont be able to meet normal women, doesnt mean I will act as desperate simp.
I think the biggest moral of the story is that women care about personality only if its bad and abusive one, because if you are uninronically nice you are not even a beta bucks material.
kinda necroposting but i receive way more attention from women online when Im a misogynist jfl, there was even a British girl i met when i was 19 who wanted to fuck me but i was too anxious to travel

Activity
So far there's no one here