Food has become my number one cope

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
And although a wise man once said "Every cope has an end", I think this one can last you extremely long.
When you are starving and then eat a pizza with some extra layers of cheese on top of it...man that feels so good. That's life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
And although a wise man once said "Every cope has an end", I think this one can last you extremely long.
When you are starving and then eat a pizza with some extra layers of cheese on top of it...man that feels so good. That's life.
Food is the best cope for an old neetcel but for you I'd be careful you don't want to balloon up like I did I regret it.

Now it's dam near impossible to loose weight cause I need food to find any salvation on this god forsaken planet

Last edited by a moderator:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Food is the best cope for an old neetcel but for you I'd be careful you don't want to balloon up like I did I regret it.

Now it's dam near impossible to loose weight cause I need food find any salvation on this God for sake planet
Good point but I try to counter that with doing lots of physical exercises, I train daily now. Higher body fat is not a huge problem right now because I'm currently building more muscle mass. But you are right its easy to become a bloated big boy but it gets harder to loose it as you get older. Metabolism slows down etc.

Activity
So far there's no one here