Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
nice bait fgt

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
ppl who believe in flat earth are memeing, nobody can be that stupid to ignore evidence.
Yeah but the Bible's book of revelations says that the four horsemen of the apocalypse come from the four corners of the earth.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ppl who believe in flat earth are memeing, nobody can be that stupid to ignore evidence.
You know nothing about flat earth theory all u know is what lame stream tells u if I were to go into detail it would blow your mind

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
You know nothing about flat earth theory all u know is what lame stream tells u if I were to go into detail it would blow your mind
ppl who belive in flat earth deny evidence, what's more to debate with them, you can view your house from the satelite and you can watch live the international space station, anyways i really don't have time to debate flat earthers, they will fade away in the future along their delusions.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ppl who belive in flat earth deny evidence, what's more to debate with them, you can view your house from the satelite and you can watch live the international space station, anyways i really don't have time to debate flat earthers, they will fade away in the future along their delusions.
Ever herd of a fish eye lenze why cant nasa leave earth orbit, why cant they get back to the moon why are there no pictures of satalights any where only cgi why is it NASA has to photo shop planet earth why is it nassa doesnt have one photo of earth not one and nassa even admits that on record I dont have all the answers but very suspicious

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Ever herd of a fish eye lenze why cant nasa leave earth orbit, why cant they get back to the moon why are there no pictures of satalights any where only cgi why is it NASA has to photo shop planet earth why is it nassa doesnt have one photo of earth not one and nassa even admits that on record I dont have all the answers but very suspicious
how do you get iq mogged by teenagers as an blackpilled oldcel

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Yeah but the Bible's book of revelations says that the four horsemen of the apocalypse come from the four corners of the earth.
The Book of Revelations also talks about ox, bird, lion, human hybrids that prostrate before God's throne.

The Bible uses "four corners" figuratively

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
The Book of Revelations also talks about ox, bird, lion, human hybrids that prostrate before God's throne.

The Bible uses "four corners" figuratively
What you are referring to, are the higher level angels.

Pretty sure the Bible is supposed to be read literally.

cherub9.jpg

Last edited:
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
Bible is supposed to be read literally, narratively, and symbolically
I've read the bible and the only parts that are symbolic have their symbolism explained, example, dream interpreter segments.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I've read the bible and the only parts that are symbolic have their symbolism explained, example, dream interpreter segments.
John of Revelation is in the Heavens in his visions

Activity
So far there's no one here