Fix the little things

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I use my PC and laptop a lot, so even minor inconveniences every minute of every hour of every day add up and you don't even realise just how much they're bothering you until you fix them.

I've been using a wired mouse all this time that is quite bulky and has a wheel that doesn't work. I just got a wireless mouse and it has made me very very happy. No more mouse falling off because the wire got stuck somewhere, no more headphone wires getting tangled with it, no more having tor restrict where I have to keep my hand, and no more clicking the wheel to enter scrolly mode and using arrow keys to scroll/zoom. I never thought I would feel this good after using this mouse.

I encourage every one of you to fix anything making life even a tiny bit inconvenient for you, even if you think it's not that big a deal.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I use my PC and laptop a lot, so even minor inconveniences every minute of every hour of every day add up and you don't even realise just how much they're bothering you until you fix them.

I've been using a wired mouse all this time that is quite bulky and has a wheel that doesn't work. I just got a wireless mouse and it has made me very very happy. No more mouse falling off because the wire got stuck somewhere, no more headphone wires getting tangled with it, no more having tor restrict where I have to keep my hand, and no more clicking the wheel to enter scrolly mode and using arrow keys to scroll/zoom. I never thought I would feel this good after using this mouse.

I encourage every one of you to fix anything making life even a tiny bit inconvenient for you, even if you think it's not that big a deal.
My laptop is slow, especially when i use vpn

Activity
So far there's no one here