Finally scored some ecstasy last night

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Waiting for an essay on ecstasy by @Lain you'll see jfl :feelslol::feelslol:
Whenever I've taken ecstasy before I end up telling everyone that I love them while listening to very fast paced electronic music :feelsok: I spend pretty much the entire experience telling random people IRL and online that :feelsok: I've done that though, writing an essay before about why I love a person or why I love the universe while high as fuck on ecstasy :feelsuhuh: shit is peak comfy, turns you into peak bloomer

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Whenever I've taken ecstasy before I end up telling everyone that I love them while listening to very fast paced electronic music :feelsok: I spend pretty much the entire experience telling random people IRL and online that :feelsok: I've done that though, writing an essay before about why I love a person or why I love the universe while high as fuck on ecstasy :feelsuhuh: shit is peak comfy, turns you into peak bloomer
Any good ways to test how pure it is before ingesting

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Drugs are for losers. I'm a Sober Sally 😎
I haven't taken a drug in 20 years ecstasy is the exception though I only plan on doing it once every couple of years. Have you tried it? It truly is ecstasy

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
I haven't taken a drug in 20 years ecstasy is the exception though I only plan on doing it once every couple of years. Have you tried it? It truly is ecstasy
Lol, no. Don't plan on it either, lmao. You really shouldn't be doing drugs.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Lol, no. Don't plan on it either, lmao. You really shouldn't be doing drugs.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
@Lain is right. You don't really want to be alone doing ecstacy. Are MDMA and ecstacy different? I'd do it at a club or a bar with live music.

You want to get slightly out of your comfort zone so you can see yourself effect the unified consciousness field in real time. Just compliment others and watch them smile because friendliness is next to horniness. Real magick. Burning man man.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
@Lain is right. You don't really want to be alone doing ecstacy. Are MDMA and ecstacy different? I'd do it at a club or a bar with live music.

You want to get slightly out of your comfort zone so you can see yourself effect the unified consciousness field in real time. Just compliment others and watch them smile because friendliness is next to horniness. Real magick. Burning man man.
Ecstacy usually refers to the pressed pills whereas MDMA is usually used to refer to the raw crystal both can be faked or cut with other chemicals he'll probs find company on the blade or write celtictruecel a big apology essay

Activity
So far there's no one here