Lifestyle Finally hit my rhythm lately, and it's all because I've been NEETing. At least it feels like it.

S

ScornedStoic

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
My class resumes January 11th so I have to go back to regimented life again soon. But I swear the last couple weeks being on my own for the first time plus school holiday has meant I've had so much space and free time to get so much shit in order, feelsgreatman

The only problem is, I still have a boatload of shit I need to get done and once school resumes which is very soon that stress will be over the threshold of handle-ability methinks

And it only gets worse because once that class ends I have to, you know, get a job to live

I wish I could NEET forever but it's just not an option, even with autismbuxx, I'm not sure how other incels do it.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
But then you're stuck with no independence, unless your parents just don't give a fuck. Plus where does spending money come from
Like obviously I haven't always been NEET, it's on and off so I have some savings + NEETbux. Independence is just a normie meme, even if I move out and do all the NPC shit, I'll still be stuck in my genetics prision (my bedroom playing vidya and shitposting) so I don't see the point. Don't get me wrong though, my parents care a lot which is why I have to find work again in a couple of months time

Activity
So far there's no one here