Feels like it's impossible to meet women as a dude without a social circle, once you're done with college.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I really tried. I did a lot of research too, made a huge list of every possible way to meet women.

And you know what I've realized? Normies are either clueless or actively malicious.

Most of the "advice" you find online is absolute garbage. Contradictory too, some will say "become friends with a woman first", but if you make a post saying "where can I find women to become friends with", everyone will jump on you, saying you should be upfront with your intentions so don't look for friends since that might be misleading to women.

But the whole thing is moot since I think people like me who are truly friendless and without any contacts are so rare, that 99% of people can't wrap their heads around it. No suggestions of theirs to meet women would ever work for me.

Anyway, I tried. Even dating sites for a few months, with decent pics etc... Well, fuck this world I guess. I'm a literal outcast I suppose. Literally casted out. But of course, normies reading this will be like "it's your fault for not trying harder when you were younger". Or give me shit about my attitude, as if I'm not trying at 100% and being very nice when actually trying to talk to people irl.

Damn, I knew I was ugly but I set that aside for a few months to focus on actually trying. Don't know why, but I got really desperate, it's like all the testosterone in my body was making me miserable on purpose, actually making me move.

Well, whatever. Hopefully my libido will die entirely soon. Maybe that'll make it easier. Damn, it's pissing me off that something I want so fucking much is so impossible for me to get despite my legit efforts. And for normal people this is something they don't even think about.

I guess natural selection is working as intended. So a creature like me who has been very lethargic, sickly and depressed for so many years can't get a chance to mate.

Jeez, I tried so many things. Got really creative, did things that made me very uncomfortable but I had to try. Legitimately got out of my comfort zone ten times over. But no, guess getting a girlfriend has gotta be like climbing mount Everest for me. Ok, even if I'm ugly, it's so weird that it's just so hard to achieve this. Like from an existential level. Something so simple, something everybody just does without thinking too much about it, is incredibly hard for me to achieve.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I still regret to this day that I isolated myself from my social circle in my teens. I had it all, I had it all and threw it all away. Probably the biggest mistake I did in my life. But depression got the better of me back then and I was too weak. Now it's impossible to re-integrate into society and build a real life social circle again. Hopefully you find some inner peace with your writing ideas, all the best man.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I still regret to this day that I isolated myself from my social circle in my teens. I had it all, I had it all and threw it all away. Probably the biggest mistake I did in my life. But depression got the better of me back then and I was too weak. Now it's impossible to re-integrate into society and build a real life social circle again. Hopefully you find some inner peace with your writing ideas, all the best man.
Yeah, if not for depression and anxiety since like 13 causing me to isolate myself, I could've had a social circle. Or at least in college, but by then I had been depressed for too long.

Although, iirc when I was like 13 I was a bit too aspie so maybe that's why people didn't want to be my friends. Yeah, I seem to recall being bummed at being an outcast even then, before the depression started. All cause I was aspie.

T

TiredPoorNEET

NEET
Dec 1, 2021
Yeah, if not for depression and anxiety since like 13 causing me to isolate myself, I could've had a social circle. Or at least in college, but by then I had been depressed for too long.

Although, iirc when I was like 13 I was a bit too aspie so maybe that's why people didn't want to be my friends. Yeah, I seem to recall being bummed at being an outcast even then, before the depression started. All cause I was aspie.

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
What did you try? Hope you’re doing well.

Activity
So far there's no one here