Lifestyle Feeling bad about injecting T?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Reminder that injecting T for most men is not giving yourself an unfair advantage in athletics as much as it is treating a disease. If your T levels are below the upper end of normal you have a disease. Our T levels are not meant to be that low, but soyciety has rapidly detiorated our health. Injecting T when your natural levels are below a certain point is no different than taking medicine for a cold. Surely it's your right to give yourself medical treatment?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
reminder that injecting T will lower your natural T & makes you dependent on the society that lowered it in the first place. Plus infertility & bad gear is major concern.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
reminder that injecting T will lower your natural T & makes you dependent on the society that lowered it in the first place. Plus infertility & bad gear is major concern.
That's why I'm not injecting. Ww3 can happen at any moment and leave my t levels crashed when I need them to most. For those that have faith in it's constantly supply, I don't see any issue. Nobody gets permanent infertility from test btw.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here