Feeling absolutely horrible today

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Today is one of those days where I feel like complete garbage.

Feels like I only slept 3 hours, there is this burning behind my eyes, cold hands and feet, head feels very heavy, my whole body aches..feeling like a 70 year old man. On top of that the feeling of loneliness and seeing no hope for the future in every aspect.

Later today during chrismas eve I will sit together with my parents and get drunk on an alcoholic rasperry pineapple punch.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
usually have something to distract myself with this time of the year but haven’t found anything this year

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
usually have something to distract myself with this time of the year but haven’t found anything this year
Yeah like for example there are still so many games I never played or movies I never watched. I think we just have to focus on only one cope. Maybe its a good strategy to only choose one and put all the focus on it.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Yeah like for example there are still so many games I never played or movies I never watched. I think we just have to focus on only one cope. Maybe its a good strategy to only choose one and put all the focus on it.
Nah

DenshaDeD ch01p16 17

I've been fullscreening anime and shows while using this app called WindowTop to make runescape almost completely transparent, I'll play runescape while watching anime :feelsuhuh: another good cope is lifting weights, it mixes well with watching anime. Going on long walks listening to comfy podcasts too and various YouTubers. Why do one cope when you can do multi copes for multi the dopamine :feelscomfy:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Nah

View attachment 28468

I've been fullscreening anime and shows while using this app called WindowTop to make runescape almost completely transparent, I'll play runescape while watching anime :feelsuhuh: another good cope is lifting weights, it mixes well with watching anime. Going on long walks listening to comfy podcasts too and various YouTubers. Why do one cope when you can do multi copes for multi the dopamine :feelscomfy:
mirin but not everybody has a 200 iq fried glownigger brain bro

Activity
So far there's no one here