Feel Insanely depressed today

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
No idea why tbh. Just woke up and felt awful and the feeling hasnt gone away. Can't bring myself to do anything or even watch anything.
Fuck man I even feel it deep in my chest. Maybe this is it. Perhaps...

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
1) Go out and run (or run in place) for 5 minutes
2) Meditate while resting for 4 minutes
3) Do something that needs to be done that you can finish within 3 minutes (like brushing your teeth)
4) Listen to some high energy music/watch a high energy anime opening/ending/scene

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
1) Go out and run (or run in place) for 5 minutes
2) Meditate while resting for 4 minutes
3) Do something that needs to be done that you can finish within 3 minutes (like brushing your teeth)
4) Listen to some high energy music/watch a high energy anime opening/ending/scene
1) not gonna run jfl I haven ran in the longest time + ive been sitting so much this past week. I'll look like an autistic T rex. Ill push myself to do some bw squats or something
2) fair
3) ok
4) didnt work

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
1) not gonna run jfl I haven ran in the longest time + ive been sitting so much this past week. I'll look like an autistic T rex. Ill push myself to do some bw squats or something
2) fair
3) ok
4) didnt work
Some cardio + going outside was what #1 was supposed to accomplished.
I bet you didn't do #2. Even 4 minutes of meditation is too much for 24x7 stimulation addicts.

Just don't do anything good theory

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Some cardio + going outside was what #1 was supposed to accomplished.
I bet you didn't do #2. Even 4 minutes of meditation is too much for 24x7 stimulation addicts.

Just don't do anything good theory
I did your stupid meditation. it helped but didnt invigorate me or anything. #1 - It's ramadan and ive barely ate. I feel exhausted. im eating carbs as I type this so i can have some energy for a circuit workout later.

Really nigga what do u take me for?

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
same,
yesterday was much better,
but today I feel like Minecrafting myself,

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
No idea why tbh. Just woke up and felt awful and the feeling hasnt gone away. Can't bring myself to do anything or even watch anything.
Fuck man I even feel it deep in my chest. Maybe this is it. Perhaps...
View attachment 34532
You felt okay enough to come on this forum though:feelslol:, but seriously I hope you recover bro

Activity
So far there's no one here