Serious Farewell guys

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It’s been a fun time being with some of you guys on here, I’ve made a lot of great online friends while being here.
If I haven’t sent you a PM asking to keep in touch when I leave, then just PM me.

The reason I am leaving is simple: I don’t belong here.
I’ve never belonged on these forums really to begin with and there’s no reason for me to really even stay.

I have an awesome job that I love and I have been making some really cool friends too.

Living like a NEET is not for me, I tried it out and I don’t like it. I don’t say this to brag or to make others feel bad, but I have a lot of potential and I do well with people and enjoy learning and improving myself.

I find it hard to relate to people on these places too. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff either, my life experience and research tends to contradict a lot of the info I read on these places

If you guys have any questions you care to ask me, feel free, I’ll probably leave in roughly two days just to comment back and that’s it.

@Eren you were always a cool guy and funny shitposter, you’re awesome.

@Haruhi Suzumiya i honestly think this place couldn’t have a better mod, stay positive.

@Kaz i think it’s really important for a place like this with younger guys to have someone with more common sense about the future and life. While I don’t agree with everything you say, you were always an awesome user

@Atila it was always fun playing chess with you, and you are a Chad no cap.

I hope you all the best whatever life may take you, I pray the best for you all.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
farewell bro
Tenor

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
farewell my friend

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
It’s been a fun time being with some of you guys on here, I’ve made a lot of great online friends while being here.
If I haven’t sent you a PM asking to keep in touch when I leave, then just PM me.

The reason I am leaving is simple: I don’t belong here.
I’ve never belonged on these forums really to begin with and there’s no reason for me to really even stay.

I have an awesome job that I love and I have been making some really cool friends too.

Living like a NEET is not for me, I tried it out and I don’t like it. I don’t say this to brag or to make others feel bad, but I have a lot of potential and I do well with people and enjoy learning and improving myself.

I find it hard to relate to people on these places too. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff either, my life experience and research tends to contradict a lot of the info I read on these places

If you guys have any questions you care to ask me, feel free, I’ll probably leave in roughly two days just to comment back and that’s it.

@Eren you were always a cool guy and funny shitposter, you’re awesome.

@Haruhi Suzumiya i honestly think this place couldn’t have a better mod, stay positive.

@Kaz i think it’s really important for a place like this with younger guys to have someone with more common sense about the future and life. While I don’t agree with everything you say, you were always an awesome user

@Atila it was always fun playing chess with you, and you are a Chad no cap.

I hope you all the best whatever life may take you, I pray the best for you all.
I'd give my left testicle to find a job I love. Would you mind saying what kind of job you have? Don't have to be specific or anything, just say something general like "graphic designer".

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Cheers.
Don't vaccinate yourself. That is one thing I'm 100% sure will be the end of you.
Blackpill is hard to swallow and your first woman will grind your heart into dust.
Don't get fat.
You'll gain knowledge and beliefs that you wish you never knew.
Learn to use your fists and fire a gun.
Self-defense is the most important skill you can have.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Goodluck in the real world. I wish I was less autistic and subhuman so I could be there with you.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I'd give my left testicle to find a job I love. Would you mind saying what kind of job you have? Don't have to be specific or anything, just say something general like "graphic designer".
I am a “people person” and I like busy environments.

I am a host at Longhorn steakhouse, it has a really nice work environment and the hours are nice.
The company that it is under also supplies a crapton of benefits.
If you want a nicer job that is less energetic like that, I would suggest working at a hotel under Hilton like Hampton or Milton

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Cheers.
Don't vaccinate yourself. That is one thing I'm 100% sure will be the end of you.
Blackpill is hard to swallow and your first woman will grind your heart into dust.
Don't get fat.
You'll gain knowledge and beliefs that you wish you never knew.
Learn to use your fists and fire a gun.
Self-defense is the most important skill you can have.
1. I’ve always been vaccinated and have gotten pretty much all the necessary ones
(´・_・`)

2. I never have been in a serious relationship, and I don’t really believe in the black pill, but hey maybe I’m a fool.

3. I won’t ever, I’ve been going to the gym 5 days a week and I’ve lost 7lb of fat and I’m getting really in shape

4. Perhaps, I’m only 17 and the worst is yet to come along with some good. I’ve read many books regarding philosophy and religion in my middle and high school life, I’m reading Schopenhauer’s “The world as will and interpretation”
Although when you refer to learning new knowledge, I don’t think this is what you’re referring to.

5. lucky I live in the boonies and already can use a hand gun and shotgun with ease.
I used to do martial arts, but I’ve gotten out of it, I’m planning to start up doing MMA as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Real talk, why do people make those gay ass threads? If you‘re gonna leave just leave.
One reason may be that if you're an active poster and leave out of nowhere people may believe something happened to you. I myself made it because I thought it would be easier for me not to come back if I made a goodbye post. It didn't work and I ended up coming back anyways. I am a born rotter.

Activity
So far there's no one here