Lifestyle Fans of horoscope and zodiac signs

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Please share your own methods on how you personally make use of it in your life, and how it helps you understand events and etc. Always wanted to discuss it with serious people who are into it.

AAE6EFD1 7BB3 456D 9433 D86FF10D819B

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Most of nt men I knew IRL, especially elders, were obsessed with it just as women. They sit and talk about it for hours. It's not only foid interest. Not in all parts of the world

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Zodiac signs or whatever are 90% bullshit. The remaining 10% truth is due to the nature of public education and how some people can be 6+ months younger than their classmates growing up. I would imagine that would have some type of effect on developing your personality.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Zodiac signs or whatever are 90% bullshit. The remaining 10% truth is due to the nature of public education and how some people can be 6+ months younger than their classmates growing up. I would imagine that would have some type of effect on developing your personality.
It's not about the effect but navigation. It's that entities in earth and in space coexist and interrelate.
I also hated astrology cause my sign is Virgo, means literally foid.
But if you live in a community who prays on this shit you can't help but at least pour glimpse and be informed

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
It's not about the effect but navigation. It's that entities in earth and in space coexist and interrelate
I believe in God and am basically a christian, but I try to make my beliefs work with science. Like I don't believe in the bible in the literal sense, and am extremely skeptical about anything that seems to contradict scientific consensus.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Horoscope isn't Christian and it's pretty cringe tbh
Stars won't tell your fortune, you make your own fortune.
images

Activity
So far there's no one here