Family friends will visit us tomorrow afternoon - Hell on earth

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
They are a very communicative, extroverted and super-confident couple. Every year during the christmas time they come to visit us to drink some coffee and talk about all kinds of things. They are over-curious and annoying. It's pure torture for me. Like I would rather be a soldier covered in mud and blood, laying in a trench fighting for my life in some far away shithole... than to endure this.

I still remember last year when they put me on the spot in fron of everybody while we were gathered at the table. They asked me "So...[My Name], how's your girlfriend search going?" or "Where did you park your car? Because we didn't see your car parking anywhere when we came here." (I don't even have one)

After those questions everyone always went silent and it was all so tense, they were all staring at me with a serious look. Can't remember what I answered but I remember feeling humiliated, depressed and I was visibly nervous in front of everybody.

Maybe I should just stay in bed tomorrow. It wouldn't even be a lie, I've actually gotten sick.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
That's why you LARP maxx. Why yes grandma, I just got out of a relationship :feelsbad: no grandma I already told you my money is in stocks and cryptocurrency, you know the dog coin :feelsok: I'm planning on buying a house soon instead of a car, I can use uber for that. My grandma sent me a card for christmas saying "I know you'll be rich one day" :feelsuhuh: bitch actually believed me. Nobody in my immediate family has told her the truth yet, that I've actually been on disability the last 2-3 years :feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
That's why you LARP maxx. Why yes grandma, I just got out of a relationship :feelsbad: no grandma I already told you my money is in stocks and cryptocurrency, you know the dog coin :feelsok: I'm planning on buying a house soon instead of a car, I can use uber for that. My grandma sent me a card for christmas saying "I know you'll be rich one day" :feelsuhuh: bitch actually believed me. Nobody in my immediate family has told her the truth yet, that I've actually been on disability the last 2-3 years :feelslol:
Thats all fine and good but you are talking about naive gullible grandmas here. In my case its completely different.
The couple that visits us are very sharp, witty and successful people. They also know exactly my situation because they regularly talk with my parents. Pretending and lying about stuff would just make a fool out of me.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Countdown: In around 2 hours they will be here.
And I know from my mom that they want to stay "a couple hours longer this year" because they haven't visited us for a long time.
There is no way of locking myself in my room and playing sick because I'm 100% fit again, my parents know that. Fuck... I guess I just have to man up and push through it. Please shoot me already.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
jfl tell them your situation and if they dont want to help you tell em fuck you in the face thats what i did
Maybe I should jump on the table, pound my chest like King Kong and then take a dump on it. They will all run away screaming.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
not a family friend but my brother came to visit and left his room like a pig sty, disgusting. spent 1 hour cleaning his room, then i cleaned my room. there were gift wraps and candy wrappers and more on the floor.. and old chocolate milk bottles that had been left in the open for days.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Just hide in your room theory? That's what I do.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
When I hear my mother's friend ask about me I cover my ears as no good will come from hearing the response and the awkward pause. This woman annoys me as she knows I am an unemployed bum yet she still insists on asking about me. It is like I am being compared to her son who has a wife and children, it isn't even fair to compare us as he is a mentally healthy NT whereas I am autist, it is like comparing Real Madrid to Glasgow Celtic and considering it a fair comparison, Real Madrid are wealthy so can afford better players.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
...Ok, so it all went surprisingly well.
I think I pulled off my best performance ever. Whenever people expected me to say something I made sure to choose a topic or phrased it in a way that it had nothing to do with me. In other words: Whenever they threw the ball to me, I immediately threw the ball away from me. This way we never got even started to talk about me.:feelsok:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
...Ok, so it all went surprisingly well.
I think I pulled off my best performance ever. Whenever people expected me to say something I made sure to choose a topic or phrased it in a way that it had nothing to do with me. In other words: Whenever they threw the ball to me, I immediately threw the ball away from me. This way we never got even started to talk about me.:feelsok:
it began for ballthrowcels

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
its literally fucking conversation who gives a fuck they will forget about your existence 5 minutes after stepping out past the door

Activity
So far there's no one here