falling for the trade meme was the worst thing ever.

• Thread starter MyNameIsHammurabi
  • Start date
MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Tried to become an electrician. Man I went full retard with this decision. First, I suck at it. I’m a fucking NEET who played video games, watched anime, and had little social interactions. I suck at grabbing a tool and screwing in bolts. Stripping wire is a total bitch to me. I have to deal with Low IQ ghetto hood trash. Looking back I have no idea what made me decide this career. The pay is shit too. I thought maybe having my own business I could pull in a 100k but that is unlikely. Most the motherfuckers here be making like 30k. I would have been better off applying to some local big chain retailer and grinding myself up to supervisor instead of dealing with this bullshit. So much technique and labor just to earn a shit amount. Now good news is that no matter how shitty of an electrician you are there always seems to be work available. Then again becuase of rona worker shortages are everywhere making finding any sort of employment easy.

I’m not too butthurt. All my other alternatives would have been just as bad. Finding a cozy office job is cope imo since some stress seems to be involved or the pay is just too shit.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Tried to become an electrician. Man I went full retard with this decision. First, I suck at it. I’m a fucking NEET who played video games, watched anime, and had little social interactions. I suck at grabbing a tool and screwing in bolts. Stripping wire is a total bitch to me. I have to deal with Low IQ ghetto hood trash. Looking back I have no idea what made me decide this career. The pay is shit too. I thought maybe having my own business I could pull in a 100k but that is unlikely. Most the motherfuckers here be making like 30k. I would have been better off applying to some local big chain retailer and grinding myself up to supervisor instead of dealing with this bullshit. So much technique and labor just to earn a shit amount. Now good news is that no matter how shitty of an electrician you are there always seems to be work available. Then again becuase of rona worker shortages are everywhere making finding any sort of employment easy.

I’m not too butthurt. All my other alternatives would have been just as bad. Finding a cozy office job is cope imo since some stress seems to be involved or the pay is just too shit.
As a former construction worker, I empathize with you. Though I only got paid $10 an hour with no health insurance. i wouldn’t advise any neetcel to even look at blue collar work.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Lol an electrician would be starting salary 40k easily where I live, and go up every year

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Trades aren't a meme. Most people would know how to use tools, and cut a wire.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Trades aren't a meme. Most people would know how to use tools, and cut a wire.
lol just no. Most people don’t know how to use tools. Obviously the majority of people that do go to trade school either went to some sort of vocational school before it, have friends/family involved in the field, or worked in the field some way or another. I was the only retard who has never held a tool in their life up until that point. It’s funny though cause when it comes to algebra/excel (they teach us about spreadsheets) I blew them out of the water. Now when it comes to something like this

They have the advantage. I can get it done just not in a very neat and timely fashion. I have butter hands too and am constantly dropping shit or have tools slip in my hand.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
the competition in those fields is crazy high

a good amount of them dont make it past 5 years

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
the competition in those fields is crazy high

a good amount of them dont make it past 5 years
Country to country basis, here trades make good bucks and you can always move to western europe and undercut westeroids.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Everything is grotesquely oversaturated nowadays. Just be NEET and cozy, fuck the world. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Activity
So far there's no one here