Face Ratings

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah, funny how "blackpilled" guys hated on PUA for years for selling stuff to lonely men and now, every single "blackpiller" on YT charges for face ratings
Honestly I am really knowledgable about aesthetics. I spent hours and days doing research on the importance of different facial features. I can tell people what needs to be fixed for them to have the largest increase in looks. My ratings are so valuable and I offer them for free. I also give an oath to delete the PM group right after I am done rating, so I no longer have access to the pictures.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
as if i care what some incel thinks about my face

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, funny how "blackpilled" guys hated on PUA for years for selling stuff to lonely men and now, every single "blackpiller" on YT charges for face ratings
Every single blackpiller? Who except wheat waffles?
Also, WW provides a very cheap service on fiverr. He also sends you tailored advice. If people want too buy it, what's the problem?

I support WW.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Every single blackpiller? Who except wheat waffles?
Also, WW provides a very cheap service on fiverr. He also sends you tailored advice. If people want too buy it, what's the problem?

I support WW.
only retards pay for his services anyway, his knowledge of what makes a face attractive is so negligible that reading a lookism thread will probably be more informative

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
5'5'', depressed grad schooler

Activity
So far there's no one here