Face is everything

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Nah man tall wide framed normies with good hair get girls IRL from what I've seen. but i am young tho. most guys my age are feminine looking

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nah man tall wide framed normies with good hair get girls IRL from what I've seen. but i am young tho. most guys my age are feminine looking
I disagree a manlet with a god tear face mogs a lanklet with wide shoulders

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Once upon a time, maybe... but girls these days won't settle for anyone who isn't both handsome in the face and tall. And literally, any woman and i mean any woman has access to men with both those features combined by virtue of dating apps

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Once upon a time, maybe... but girls these days won't settle for anyone who isn't both handsome in the face and tall. And literally, any woman and i mean any woman has access to men with both those features combined by virtue of dating apps
high iq you just explained why inceldom is rising day by day just add to it they have acces at any time any place completely over my nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
high iq you just explained why inceldom is rising day by day just add to it they have acces at any time any place completely over my nigga
Height and light eyes are only a bonus to an already perfect face structure just be over 5'6 and your gold. But the face better be atleast an 8 if you want to play

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Height and light eyes are only a bonus to an already perfect face structure just be over 5'6 and your gold. But the face better be atleast an 8 if you want to play
cope bro i know for a fact the reason me and alot of high tier normies can slay is because of height you dont want to stand next to me if your not at least 6 feet this is not a brag just a mog warning

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Pretty much, and it's also funny to see how the "solution" to le evil "incels" has drastically changed over the years.
Back in 2015, it was "just go to therapy, get a better personality, just be nice, etc" and now, you have people telling you "Just be happy sweetie, it's okay to end up a 50 year old virgin, there's more to life than sex" because everyone is somewhat blackpilled now. It's undeniable because of social media and dating apps.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
cope bro i know for a fact the reason me and alot of high tier normies can slay is because of height you dont want to stand next to me if your not at least 6 feet this is not a brag just a mog warning
Well I'm not saying height isnt important I used to have friends that I mog in height but there face was better and they slayed over me. That's my opion and I'm sticking too it. Agree to disagree. How tall are you?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Pretty much, and it's also funny to see how the "solution" to le evil "incels" has drastically changed over the years.
Back in 2015, it was "just go to therapy, get a better personality, just be nice, etc" and now, you have people telling you "Just be happy sweetie, it's okay to end up a 50 year old virgin, there's more to life than sex" because everyone is somewhat blackpilled now. It's undeniable because of social media and dating apps.
Oh sweetie your just fine the way you are. If you weren't into playing those silly video games you would have all the ladys wanting you to ask them out to a movie sweetie. Just be yourself and you'll be fine sweetie.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Well I'm not saying height isnt important I used to have friends that I mog in height but there face was better and they slayed over me. That's my opion and I'm sticking too it. Agree to disagree. How tall are you?
was this before tinder social media era 2012? i am 6'2

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
he is sadly right bro height is as important as face in 2021

he has the autism shoes

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
i guess im not gonna visit amsterdam to drink a beer with you

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My thoughts as well the mog would be too brutal :feelsbad:
Oh sweetie dont be so hard on yourself it's only in your head. Nobody cares about height. Were all just here honey to have a good time sweetie. So just ask a girl to dance with you sweetie. I'm sure lots of these ladys think your handsome sweetie.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Oh sweetie dont be so hard on yourself it's only in your head. Nobody cares about height. Were all just here honey to have a good time sweetie. So just ask a girl to dance with you sweetie. I'm sure lots of these ladys think your handsome sweetie.
I've had a girl tell me I'm handsome once her friend laughed and told her to ask me out to the dance she laughed and said I can't I have a bf you ask him out she said no way at first he's all yours they both laughed like it was hilarious while I sat there silent then they agreed it would be really funny so she asked me to the dance I said no.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've had a girl tell me I'm handsome once her friend laughed and told her to ask me out to the dance she laughed and said I can't I have a bf you ask him out she said no way at first he's all yours they both laughed like it was hilarious while I sat there silent then they agreed it would be really funny so she asked me to the dance I said no.
Oh sweetie your just not trying hard enough

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I disagree a manlet with a god tear face mogs a lanklet with wide shoulders
maybe during The day and on datingapps. But at parties or nightClubs where you cant Even see their faces height and frame is all u need.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
maybe during The day and on datingapps. But at parties or nightClubs where you cant Even see their faces height and frame is all u need.
Nah ur not slayimg cus ur fat and prob and dress like shit with bad hair man @Neetgod IRL tall normies with wide frames nt hairstyles and clothing mog. These are the chads IRL.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Nah ur not slayimg cus ur fat and prob and dress like shit with bad hair man @Neetgod IRL tall normies with wide frames nt hairstyles and clothing mog. These are the chads IRL.
Maybe chade do slay more tho. Thinking about it now But niggas dont go around looking like brad pitt irl. Thats really fucking rare atleast where i live.

Activity
So far there's no one here