Serious Fabio, this is what your people do

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021

This rape and murder is the talk all around Ireland this week, it is rare to see something like this occur especially in a small town. Everyone knows it is an immigrant who carried out the attack, one of Fabio's Eastern European contingent. They know it even though he hasn't been caught yet. There was a Romanian arrested to begin with but after DNA testing he was found not guilty. Eastern Europeans are a highly aggressive and dangerous people, I bet all the virtue signaling Irish people who love the immigrants are rethinking their attitude now. Even if you are a misogynist going around raping and strangling is complete degeneracy.

One thing that does irritate me about the media reaction is how they are making it a gender issue. Of course the desire for sex comes into that type of attack but there are just as many men attacked and murdered on the streets. Being a loner man walking at night is just as risky especially if you are beta like me.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I have always said that eastern europeans are subhumans. I think I have been quite open on this subject for as long as I have been on this forum.
if have seen some very good looking east euro women if they are subhuman then what are ethnic women?:feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
EE pheno looks better on females than males, thus males end up looking like subhumans. The mentality wise tho, both are subhuman. Also EE are ethnics.
nigga i cant tell the difference between a polish and dutch girl other then facial structure the fuck are you on about?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
she legit is a subhuman thats less filth for the gene pool

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The killers identity was released today, from Slovakia, no surprise. Of course the average leftist Irish person refuses to blame immigrants but insists on blaming all men for the attack. Irish men being blamed for something a Slovakian citizen did. They can't bring themselves to blame immigration because they know they would have to take some responsibility for it given that they support mass immigration.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
The killers identity was released today, from Slovakia, no surprise. Of course the average leftist Irish person refuses to blame immigrants but insists on blaming all men for the attack. Irish men being blamed for something a Slovakian citizen did. They can't bring themselves to blame immigration because they know they would have to take some responsibility for it given that they support mass immigration.
That's it. You're going on my ignore list. You should never blame or applaud a whole nation for something only a few men did. You're literally making judgements about the majority from the actions of a very small minority. It's no different from saying that the Los Angeles Lakers suck because they have one or two players who don't perform well. Yet, nobody says that because they know how ridiculous that would sound.

However, when some people talk about nations and large groups of people with vaguely similar looks, they take the completely opposite stance. Now it's completely fair to deport thousands if not millions of people because one or few guys who share vaguely similar looks did something very stupid.

It's seems like some men lose all their intellect when they stop talking about sports and start talking about what's happening in the real world.

It's timeout for you, guy :feelsugh:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
[UWSL]Cope seethe and time dilate[/UWSL]

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Based slavs tbh... In every slav, you have a brother just like with curries. They are brothers in arms:feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy:

Activity
So far there's no one here