Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I was born this way, I didn’t choose to be an extrovert lol

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I hate extroverts and I also hate how everyone larps as introvert nowadays
That image looks like it was ripped right off a foid's facebook i don't even know what qualifies as introvert in the age of the internet because even people locked away in their room will often speak to people online but I've definitely noticed an annoying trend of people who definitely aren't introverts labeling themselves as one just because people have no identity outside of the words they stick in their twitter bio. Usually a dumpster fire of mental illnesses and pronouns.

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Honestly I wish I was extrovert. Extroverts can be based
Most introverts (99%) on the other hand are faggy as hell

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
This world was not designed for quiet people never mind silent autists like me. Right from day 1 at school it is always painted as a bad thing to be quiet, I still have my school reports and the teachers always felt the need to say I was quiet. They should have been praising me for being an easy student to work with.

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
I'm just saying introverts as a whole are crap. The average incel/NEET vs the average neurotypical libtard SJW type have nothing in common even if they're both "introverts". It's a meaningless term at this point

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
That’s because everyone knows being extroverted Isaac better

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It's ok to be friends with both, as each have their pros and cons as friends, though I prefer to hang with introverts tbh but i like both

Activity
So far there's no one here