LOL Experiment: Soy Bunshins are all naked and paralyzed facially

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
In this example we will be looking at the soy population in the United States.

hqdefault.jpg

Every soy, simp, cuck who are redditlards is permanently nude in this scenario, and they have a botox-esque paralysis on their face where they are locked into a soylent gaping mouth face. They are not arrested for public nudity for the sake of this experiment. They go about their day nude and locked into a soylent grin. They spend the rest of their lives this way.

The key questions here is do they rope? Break down? Do they break away from the bluepilled just world fallacy and finally become uncucked?

What happens?

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
You tell me

They DO NOT ROPE. They scare everyone off, so they start sucking each other and cumming into each other's GAPING mouths. Then President Trump orders for them to be mass arrested and sent into insane asylums where they continue to fuck and suck each other irresistibly while facially paralyzed and permanently naked. While they continue to CUM and FUCK each other on every square inch of the property, the staff have left in droves leaving them to FUCK and SUCK each other and EAT AND DRINK THEIR CUM for recyclable nutrition until they all die of old age.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Using reddit is cucked tbh. I literally never even knew it existed before people on the incel.co site kept talking about it

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Used to drink soy on a regular basisšŸ˜ Srsly tho it was due culture. A most common affordable drink in a riceland where I studied. It was everywhere, for breakfast, day, evening. So I did not choose soy, soy chose me.

Activity
So far there's no one here