just have a pre-teen looking body theory

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Im to lazy mate
I do 2 reps a day total.
ok, so what do we have to do?
There is some guy here that is a literal personal trainer, I'm not a personal trainer but I can probably point you to information that will help you make the correct decisions based on your circumstances.
Before you start, consider the following:
-how much money you have to spend on fitness
-how much time and energy you are willing to dedicate

Like I said, you can obtain a reasonable level of fitness with basically no effort.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I will not stop until everyone here is gymaxxed and doing a routine that they actually enjoy and would keep up until they die. Don't listen to normies, you can obtain a decent level of fitness for basically no effort.
Cant be asked

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
ok, so what do we have to do?

For beginners:
2x/week gym (gym membership probably essential), at least 2 days of rest
Same workout always but add weight every workout

3x5 squat
2x5 SLDL
2x5 overhead press
2x10 chest supported row on machine
2x5 bench press
2x10 lat pulldown on machine
hollow body holds for time (add seconds instead of weight)

if questions lmk

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Calisthenics Master Race. If you want to flex on the wagies serving your meal workout like this:
pullup-gym-ripped-back-1109.jpg

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
For beginners:

3x5 squat
2x5 SLDL
2x5 overhead press
2x5 bench press

if questions lmk
What do you think of something like this?

Pushups
Pullups
Squats
Walking and reverse lunges
Leg raises
Horizontal/45 degree pulls using a bar for the back

Don't have gym money and I despise the gym anyway. I've got 2 15lbs and 2 5lbs DBs though.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020

Pushups
Pullups
Squats
Leg raises

Don't have gym money and I despise the gym anyway. I've got 2 15lbs and 2 5lbs DBs though.

Unless you can do pistol squats it's going to be hard to develop strength in your lower body (glutes/hamstrings/quadriceps) without weight. Everything else looks fine, I'd also mix up the elevation of your feet during push-ups though but not to the extent where it's becoming harder to track progress, because you do need to make the workout harder over time (conventionally done by adding weight but in your case by resting less, more reps, more sets etc.)

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Unless you can do pistol squats it's going to be hard to develop strength in your lower body (glutes/hamstrings/quadriceps) without weight. Everything else looks fine, I'd also mix up the elevation of your feet during push-ups though but not to the extent where it's becoming harder to track progress, because you do need to make the workout harder over time (conventionally done by adding weight but in your case by resting less, more reps, more sets etc.)
Thank you. Could just wearing a backpack full of some stuff while doing squats/pushups/pullups work? And yeah, I can't do pistol squats, sadly.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020

Pushups
Pullups
Squats
Leg raises

It really depends on what you feel like doing and are going to stick with. It is almost always better to do a simpler easy routine that you stick with, then going HAM for a few months and quitting. If you are low energy I might do something as simple as just once a day doing as many pushups as you can, and as many body weight squats as you can.

IMO the ideal setup for a NEET is a home gym, but that costs money and requires space.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
It really depends on what you feel like doing and are going to stick with. It is almost always better to do a simpler easy routine that you stick with, then going HAM for a few months and quitting. If you are low energy I might do something as simple as just once a day doing as many pushups as you can, and as many body weight squats as you can.
Yeah I try to go for simple. 2 PPL splits alternating a week and stuff isn't really my thing. Thanks.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Yeah I try to go for simple. 2 PPL splits alternating a week and stuff isn't really my thing. Thanks.
For upper body I would maybe suggest you get one of those door pullup bars. Pushups are kind of a meme unless you do ridiculous amounts. This guy on reddit did nothing but pullups and got good results: Like NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo said though, it is hard to properly work your legs without free weights.

The routine I do I detailed in this thread: https://neets.me/threads/i-have-perfected-the-ultimate-no-effort-neet-workout.365/. All I do every day is one rep for upper body and one rep for lower body.

If you are at all serious about working out and don't like going to do the gym, I would suggest you see if it is at all possible to get a power rack. They don't actually take up much space, so the real challenge is finding enough money to get one. A power rack is more than enough to get jacked if you are motivated enough and stick to a program.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
For upper body I would maybe suggest you get one of those door pullup bars. Pushups are kind of a meme unless you do ridiculous amounts. This guy on reddit did nothing but pullups and got good results: Like NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo said though, it is hard to properly work your legs without free weights.

The routine I do I detailed in this thread: https://neets.me/threads/i-have-perfected-the-ultimate-no-effort-neet-workout.365/. All I do every day is one rep for upper body and one rep for lower body.

If you are at all serious about working out and don't like going to do the gym, I would suggest you see if it is at all possible to get a power rack. They don't actually take up much space, so the real challenge is finding enough money to get one. A power rack is more than enough to get jacked if you are motivated enough and stick to a program.

I have a pullup bar, actually. Pushups might be useless after a while but I'll ride them as far as they'll take me since I have no other choice.
Yeah, the power rack thing might be good, hope I get the money to get one someday. Thank you :)

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I have a pullup bar, actually. Pushups might be useless after a while but I'll ride them as far as they'll take me since I have no other choice.
Yeah, the power rack thing might be good, hope I get the money to get one someday. Thank you :)
If routines aren't your thing I would suggest leaving the pullup bar in your room, and then whenever you feel like it doing some pullups. If you can't do a pullup yet try this:

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I have been a NEET for 13 years and if there is one thing I would have done differently, it would have been to find a program that works for me and stick with it.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I do 2 reps a day total.

There is some guy here that is a literal personal trainer, I'm not a personal trainer but I can probably point you to information that will help you make the correct decisions based on your circumstances.
Before you start, consider the following:
-how much money you have to spend on fitness
-how much time and energy you are willing to dedicate

Like I said, you can obtain a reasonable level of fitness with basically no effort.
"Don't listen to normies, you can obtain a decent level of fitness for basically no effort."

I was wondering how this specifically is possible

For beginners:

3x5 squat
2x5 SLDL
2x5 overhead press
2x5 bench press

if questions lmk
gyms are closed here

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
What if you don't know what your 1 rep max is?
-put some weight on the bar
-if you can lift it add some pounds to it the next workout
don't try your 1rm on the bench press without a spotter or safety bars

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
-put some weight on the bar
-if you can lift it add some pounds to it the next workout
don't try your 1rm on the bench press without a spotter or safety bars
no one will ever spot me

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I used to go to the Gym a few Years ago. It's a Soul and Body destroying place. You look out the Window and you see Luxury Cars. All around you see Couples working out together. Then there's the actual using the machines process... POT LUCK you don't injure your self with those bare minimum safety instructions.

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I used to go to the Gym a few Years ago. It's a Soul and Body destroying place. You look out the Window and you see Luxury Cars, all around you see couples working out together. Then there's the actual using the machines process... POT LUCK you don't injure your self with those bare minimum safety instructions.
join the home gym master race like me then

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
join the home gym master race like me then
Amazingly, using the Gym Machines and having an extra: Protein Shake, two drinks of Milk and four Sandwiches a Day, is all my Body needed. I have the Muscles now... along with PTSD of Social awkwardness and near injury misses :p

The Protein Shake was dried Yogurt.
The Sandwiches were White Bread, Butter and Peanut Butter.

Last edited:
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
I stopped going to the Gym after one fateful night. It was a 24-7 Gym, the only staff there were Cleaners. Someone was Smoking Drugs in the Shower, the Haze Hot Boxed the entire building. It was so pungent, that I got Second hand High (Having never done drugs myself, I didn't know what the smell was). I Broke my Left Arm then WALKED home.

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
been gymmaxxing since may 2019
rn im really focusing on OHPmaxxing, took a month and half off now im weak asf, fucking brootal strengthloss pill
also gained all my weight back that i lost from may-aug 2020, now im not only back to square 1 in terms of my weight, but im weaker.
all my gains, gone. its over

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
been gymmaxxing since may 2019
rn im really focusing on OHPmaxxing, took a month and half off now im weak asf, fucking brootal strengthloss pill
also gained all my weight back that i lost from may-aug 2020, now im not only back to square 1 in terms of my weight, but im weaker.
all my gains, gone. its over
strength is usually reasonably easy to regain, especially if it has only been 1.5 months

Why did you take a month and a half off?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I recommend researching Pavel Tsatsouline, he has perfect philosophy when it comes to training strength and fitness, very minimalistic but effective programmes.

NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
just ran 7 miles yeah i need to start lifting need a gym membership tho

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I pull up from the stairs twice a week but I never really get results.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Hello fellow 6'2 redpilled white chadlites with 10 inch cocks.

Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Unfortunately gyms are closed in my area for a bit so I'll have to stick to calisthenics for the time being to preserve my gains. I got a pullup bar/dipping bar and a punching bag and a speed bag as well.

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I have not excercised since sophomore year of highschool.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
@Zargrim

this was just posted today, I think it better explains my pro-warmup stance

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
All I do is stretches in the morning tbh I would go to the gym but I'd just get made fun of by ppl with the face I have

Activity
So far there's no one here