Everything that makes you happy can be achieved through hard work and effort. But what if you hate hard work and effort more than anything?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
You can never say that you're the most "something" in the world. There's 7 billion people. There's always someone even more extreme than you. But I've always believed that I may actually be the laziest person in the world.

It's almost pathological, even when I was much younger I was lethargic and lazy and with no energy. I sabotaged my whole life because of this. If I had the energy of an average person my life would've been x100 better, since I was given quite a few chances that I fucked up so, so much.

Anyway, this is not a complaining post 🤓 . It's actually a quite interesting philosophical dilemma.

I know that even now, I can improve my life A LOT if I just got my shit together and starting working hard 12 hours a day. And yet for many months and even years I keep procrastinating and just rotting. Literally rotting, 16 hours a day lying in bed with my laptop.

I even had like half a year of literal NEETing and I chose to waste it all. Total freedom, and I did nothing.

Ain't that quite something? I can think of several ways I could've worked hard and improved my life. But I choose to rot, even though I don't really enjoy it, brings me no pleasure.

That's quite interesting, how a human being can be so averse to putting in any effort at all. Is any of you like this?

I'm so lazy that the only exercise whatsoever that I do is some push-ups every day. Been doing them for years, that's literally the only physical thing I do other than rot in bed. And yet I complain about even those, it takes me many hours to motivate myself to finally do them so they don't weigh on my mind anymore. Every time I do them I say out loud "I fucking hate push ups". I literally do that every day, just saying it out loud.

It's weird feeling, hating to put in effort into anything. Like I'm a bit of an alien 😆.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I've been NEETing 19 months and all I've done is watch TV shows and browse the internet. I've only started doing some exercise this week.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
That's quite interesting, how a human being can be so averse to putting in any effort at all. Is any of you like this?
Ain't that quite something? I can think of several ways I could've worked hard and improved my life. But I choose to rot, even though I don't really enjoy it, brings me no pleasure.
In my late teens I was at my artistic pinnacle when it comes to guitar playing. I could even pull of some technical virtuos pieces seriously. If I would've continued to improve and studied music theory and stuff I would be a studio musican now. I really mean that.

Unfortunately like I said in other posts it was mainly the blackpill, missing out on teen love and learning about how fucked the world is that killed most of my motivation to work really hard at something. Also having to deal with social anxiety issues, avoidance problems, confidence issues and depression. The guitar hangs at my wall now. I picked it up recently but I'm just a shadow of my former self. This guitar example can be applied to all other areas in my life.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
In my late teens I was at my artistic pinnacle when it comes to guitar playing. I could even pull of some technical virtuos pieces seriously. If I wouldve continued to improve and studied music theory and stuff I would be a studio musican now. I really mean that.

Unfortunately like I said in other posts it was mainly the blackpill, missing out on teen love and learning about how fucked the world is that killed most of my motivation to work really hard at something. Also having to deal with social anxiety issues, avoidance problems, confidence issues and depression. The guitar hangs at my wall now, I picked it up recently but Im just a shadow of my former self. The guitar example can be applied to all other areas in my life.
It's all about the future now bro. Can we start working hard from now on? To block all the negative shit out and just focus on working hard.

We'll never be what we could've been, but that can be said about everyone. Everyone has setbacks. But for example if you worked hard at something starting now, in a few years you can have a decent career on your hands.

It's all about working hard and willpower. Do you have it?

Idk if I have it bro. My laziness is unreal. But the alternative is wageslaving in this third world shithole. I'd much rather be writing novels while in my underwear under my blanket for $400 a month on patreon than rotting in some office with normies making my life miserable.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It's all about the future now bro. Can we start working hard from now own? To block all the negative shit out and just focus on working hard.

We'll never be what we could've been, but that can be said about everyone. Everyone has setbacks. But for example if you worked hard at something starting now, in a few years you can have a decent career on your hands.

It's all about working hard and willpower. Do you have it?
Well said. True, there is only one way and that is forward. It's no use to look at the past but I can't help it sometimes.
Idk if I have it bro. My laziness is unreal. But the alternative is wageslaving in this third world shithole. I'd much rather be writing novels in my underwear for $400 a month on patreon than rotting in some office with normies making my life miserable.
100% exactly the same with my source of income being webdesign or music.
I haven't reached that extreme level of anhedonia and laziness like you described but like said I know these problems very well. Maybe start going around the block or just stand outside on your balcony for 20 minutes to clear your head. Small baby steps, maybe that helps you getting a tiny bit of motivation to start writing. That's all I got for you.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Well said. True, there is only one way and that is forward. It's no use to look at the past but I can't help it sometimes.

100% exactly the same with my source of income being webdesign or music.
I haven't reached that extreme level of anhedonia and laziness like you described but like said I know these problems very well. Maybe start going around the block or just stand outside on your balcony for 20 minutes to clear your head. Small baby steps, maybe that helps you getting a tiny bit of motivation to start writing. That's all I got for you.
I think web design sounds a lot more realistic and with more potential to make money, but it's also a lot more boring and could burn you out.

But that's because I have 0 idea how one could make money from music. I say that if you could make the equivalent of an average monthly wage by playing music, it's definitely worth it. Seems like a comfy lifestyle.

But it's still all about work and willpower. About sitting down and actually making your mind be uncomfortable and push and push and push each and every day. That's the one thing that I hate most in life. Ngl I'd rather be shot by a glock every month than have to work. But we have to do it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Y
You can never say that you're the most "something" in the world. There's 7 billion people. There's always someone even more extreme than you. But I've always believed that I may actually be the laziest person in the world.

It's almost pathological, even when I was much younger I was lethargic and lazy and with no energy. I sabotaged my whole life because of this. If I had the energy of an average person my life would've been x100 better, since I was given quite a few chances that I fucked up so, so much.

Anyway, this is not a complaining post 🤓 . It's actually a quite interesting philosophical dilemma.

I know that even now, I can improve my life A LOT if I just got my shit together and starting working hard 12 hours a day. And yet for many months and even years I keep procrastinating and just rotting. Literally rotting, 16 hours a day lying in bed with my laptop.

I even had like half a year of literal NEETing and I chose to waste it all. Total freedom, and I did nothing.

I'm so lazy that the only exercise whatsoever that I do is some push-ups every day. Been doing them for years, that's literally the only physical thing I do other than rot in bed. And yet I complain about even those, it takes me many hours to motivate myself to finally do them so they don't weigh on my mind anymore. Every time I do them I say out loud "I fucking hate push ups". I literally do that every day, just saying it out loud.

It's weird feeling, hating to put in effort into anything. Like I'm a bit of an alien 😆.
You mog me I couldn't do one push up if I wanted to. I haven't exercised for more then an hour combined in the last four years. I literally haven't broke a sweat since i quite playing hoops cause I knew it was over. Funny cause I used to be a gigga jock. But now I just ldar and hope I die in my sleep. I hate work more then anything. Its built into my dna. My moms a lazy cow too. The apple doesnt fall far from its tree.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Hey, you're back, again lol

I mean you started doing push ups, you're doing it better.
When it comes to effort, you need some motivation stuff, and since you're an incel, you're just stuck unfortunately, it is ridiculous.

Activity
So far there's no one here