Everyone That Doesn’t Like Me Is A Eugenicist

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
This makes sense. Why else would they claim that disagreeing with them on any subject is a result of an underlying, usually permanent, medical condition? Why else would they avoid me for physical attributes? They can’t argue, so they’ll go for the “mental illness” line, considered you diseased and/or mock some part of your body.

Well, as long as you’re miserable cuz I’m still here, I’m gonna make it worse for you.

Pegasus

Pegasus

I love you more than I can bear
Apr 18, 2022
Coyote Ingenius, society is comprised of the superficial who view others not through wavelengths of the soul but with the naked eye. Such a crime it is to have this fleshy exterior be subject to the harsh critiques of others when it is the beauty of the soul that should be scrutinized! You will find peace in my utopia, in which the world has become one. Good vibrations!

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Coyote Ingenius, society is comprised of the superficial who view others not through wavelengths of the soul but with the naked eye. Such a crime it is to have this fleshy exterior be subject to the harsh critiques of others when it is the beauty of the soul that should be scrutinized! You will find peace in my utopia, in which the world has become one. Good vibrations!
It took me awhile to understand the "Coyote Ingenius"

Activity
So far there's no one here