every year you have 1 million to spend how would you spend it

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
Still live in a city, but with highest building I can find so I can see the city below, save money to buy another floor(if I can)then blasting musics from the top of that tower at 2:00 am

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Still live in a city, but with highest building I can find so I can see the city below, save money to buy another floor(if I can)then blasting musics from the top of that tower at 2:00 am
I like it

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I am not consoomer so I can't imagine spending money on buying shit, so I guess I would constantly travel around the world. 1 mil should be enough cover living expenses while traveling to different country every few weeks?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I am not consoomer so I can't imagine spending money on buying shit, so I guess I would constantly travel around the world. 1 mil should be enough cover living expenses while traveling to different country every few weeks?
If you spent the entire year staying at 5 star hotels for 250 the night it would cost you about 90k. Let’s say you even spend 75 a plate eating at 5 stars restaurants 3 meals a day for a year like 80k. Idk about airfare but if you average 2 countries per month maybe 2k. So 24k in airfare. Finally a budget of 100k to spend on whatever you do day to day.

whole thing is like 300k not even a third

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
If you spent the entire year staying at 5 star hotels for 250 the night it would cost you about 90k. Let’s say you even spend 75 a plate eating at 5 stars restaurants 3 meals a day for a year like 80k. Idk about airfare but if you average 2 countries per month maybe 2k. So 24k in airfare. Finally a budget of 100k to spend on whatever you do day to day.

whole thing is like 300k not even a third
Damn, I can't even imagine where to spend rest of the money jfl. I have never spent any time fantasying about being rich because it will never happen.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Damn, I can't even imagine where to spend rest of the money jfl. I have never spent any time fantasying about being rich because it will never happen.
you are from the third world? yea it’s over. Though I do remember I think it was Macedonia or Moldova idk which. A couple of dudes ran ads or some shit and were able to pocket millions despite living in poverty. Life Fuel.

Ive been doing research on net worth and stuff like that. Tbh the odds really are against you. The average american in his lifetime makes about 2 million. An educated American is slightly higher not sure by how much I’d say around 3-5 million throughout the lifetime.

In order for you to make 1 million a year you probably need like 25 millions in investments yielding a cool 4% return.
ignoring taxes and everything.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
you are from the third world? yea it’s over. Though I do remember I think it was Macedonia or Moldova idk which. A couple of dudes ran ads or some shit and were able to pocket millions despite living in poverty. Life Fuel.

Ive been doing research on net worth and stuff like that. Tbh the odds really are against you. The average american in his lifetime makes about 2 million. An educated American is slightly higher not sure by how much I’d say around 3-5 million throughout the lifetime.

In order for you to make 1 million a year you probably need like 25 millions in investments yielding a cool 4% return.
ignoring taxes and everything.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
tittle

no bs answers like wanting to live in the woods and that you don’t need that much.

go in details if you can
I‘d save about 90% and then just re-invest it, I could probably live off of the returns my investments make.
Probably also hire a financial advisor, since I’m not that experienced in financial matters yet.

What I’d do with the 10%... Probably just shit to entertain me and have me live comfortably like a house, some food, car etc...

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
When I read what people would do with a million dollars, I wonder why they even dream about having lots of money.

Becoming wealthy is the most unimaginative fantasy imho.

It's a cope. To think that your life would get 100 times better if you had lots of money to spend.

Activity
So far there's no one here