Every one is a neetcel in my low income apartment complex

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Low income apartments are basically half way houses I'm by far the most normal person here. But every one hear keeps to themselves its pretty weird considering how alone they are. I'm very social but nobody gives a shit. So the rotting continues. I was hoping to meet a neet bitch but of course there all old and ugly but most are old incel men who are super weird. I hate this fucking world.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I live in a city where housing is so fucking weird. My street is basically where middle/middle-upper class live and right opposite our house are communes of the good ol social housing and commie block tier housing full of NEETs, drug addicts and street gangs

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I have noticed this too. It seems that renting a house is always the better option, these cheap or even sort of middle income apartment places are like looney bins. Every apartment place ive been has total nutjobs, people who do nothing but sit around and smoke weed, people who play loud music at 4am. It seems impossible just to find a decent place

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I live in a city where housing is so fucking weird. My street is basically where middle/middle-upper class live and right opposite our house are communes of the good ol social housing and commie block tier housing full of NEETs, drug addicts and street gangs
Where do u live
pretty based. i want neet friends to live with lol.

pretty based. i want neet friends to live with lol.
Agreed but there all bat shit crazy and cant hold a conversation so it's not what its cracked up to be

Activity
So far there's no one here