Every fucking day

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
This girl from my job calls me every day starting early in the morning to ask me a bunch of unimportant questions and talk to me about every imaginable thing. I'm trying to be dismissive but she's not taking the hint and I'm too high inhib to tell her straight up to fuck off. It's getting annoying she's in the way of my rotting + neets.me shitposting. I told management that it's affecting my productivity (jfl). She's seen me many times irl she knows I'm subhuman asf. She's attractive and drops mentions of her bf like they all like to do she should go bother a chad instead and leave me alone for god's sake I'm not looking to be her tampon.

Shit like this is proof personality isn't my problem it's all about looks she thinks it's fine to bother me but would never give me the time of day in another context.

P

Phantom Prince

NEET
Feb 1, 2022
This girl from my job calls me every day starting early in the morning to ask me a bunch of unimportant questions and talk to me about every imaginable thing. I'm trying to be dismissive but she's not taking the hint and I'm too high inhib to tell her straight up to fuck off. It's getting annoying she's in the way of my rotting + neets.me shitposting. I told management that it's affecting my productivity (jfl). She's seen me many times irl she knows I'm subhuman asf. She's attractive and drops mentions of her bf like they all like to do she should go bother a chad instead and leave me alone for god's sake I'm not looking to be her tampon.

Shit like this is proof personality isn't my problem it's all about looks she thinks it's fine to bother me but would never give me the time of day in another context.
Did you forget to take you're pills again?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I'll get her in the forest just like @Fabio likes, call the neetbros and let them take turns
we gonna run a train on this bitch nigga :devilish:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Report her for harassment, seriously. Just do it, if it was a guy making a woman uncomfortable like that, he'd be in prison by now. Even if the report is futile, she would leave you alone for good

Activity
So far there's no one here