Ever leave a chill job and regret it?

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021
one was a night shift janitor job and kinda wish I woulda been more grateful to get it because I mostly fucked off 😂 great job for a neet. I've done retail at Walmart and housekeeping in a hospital. Hard work but a lot of fucking around too. Have had decent managers and I feel bad the way i left these jobs but I had a bad attitude and thought I was going to something better. I still think it was justified but ya know would have helped having a crystal ball to see my future. Did warehouse too stay the fuck away from that unless you're homeless cuz you're gonna live there.

I did ups too only a couple of hours but they were assholes and it's very hard work. Work is what it is but it's PEOPLE that ruin it honestly. Part time was the best but I live with parents so I can do that. Neetdom always calls to me regardless. That or suicide 😒

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
never had a job, fuck working when youre as ugly and autistic as me

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I had an ok job in a bread warehouse on evening shifts during October 2018 to May 2019 but I was bullied out of it. Also the bosses were secretly discussing firing me because of my autism and not fitting into the social environment. Autists are the most discriminated people in society, all bosses have to say is they are firing you because they need to make cut backs for financial reasons. Autists in 2022 are basically what women were in the 1930s.

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021
I am slightly older than you. Been Mcwagecucking for past few years as codemonkey. Idk it has sucked my soul out and I feel like I want to do something else or just rot.
I've always been told if a job is killing you then leave but every one does so.....are you a coder? I thought you meant McDonald's but code monkey is programmer I thought

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
1st job work at the airport, wasn't really chill but my coworkers were cool young polish niggas. I would sometimes go to the window area where it's cut off from people seeing you and watch the cute flight attendants board the plane and nap for an hour.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
one was a night shift janitor job and kinda wish I woulda been more grateful to get it because I mostly fucked off 😂
housekeeping in a hospital.
Janitor is chill af at the right site, that was my first job, ive done part time janitor for apartment buildings a handful of times. First building was easy af, would finish early and sit around and do nothing for like a cool hour. Second was kind of boof because it had trash chutes and i would get sent to clean out the dumpster room.

Working in hospitals seems really depressing tho, ngl. Sterile and creepy.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
was a night janitor also. got to wake up whenver I want chill before work and then work you dont have to talk to the public just work alone with your thoughts and then before you know work would be over. definitely one of my chiller jobs ive had for sure.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
was a night janitor also. got to wake up whenver I want chill before work and then work you dont have to talk to the public just work alone with your thoughts and then before you know work would be over. definitely one of my chiller jobs ive had for sure.
You used to post quite regularly? What are you doing right now? How many hours are you killing yourself by for money?
You must respond Brother Wagecuck, what are you doing in your life that makes you work 60 plus hours per week? Let us Neets know so we do not fall in the same trap. I like your posts, perhaps you can shed some light as a wageslave to our brothers on this issue.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Most of the time I had bad luck when it comes to jobs.
Best job experience was delivering newspapers as a teenager. The pay was shit and I had to walk a lot but I could do it completely alone. Always had my headphones on while doing it. But yeah, apart from that I always suffered at jobs. My first office job after uni was hell on earth, I already made a detailed thread about it I think.

slobcel

slobcel

NEET
Nov 8, 2021
Most of the time I had bad luck when it comes to jobs.
Best job experience was delivering newspapers as a teenager. The pay was shit and I had to walk a lot but I could do it completely alone. Always had my headphones on while doing it. But yeah, apart from that I always suffered at jobs. My first office job after uni was hell on earth, I already made a detailed thread about it I think.
Definitrly underrated work although I had my BMX stollen when delivering newspapers as a teenager. I'd go back now , definitely better with headphones on though

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Definitrly underrated work although I had my BMX stollen when delivering newspapers as a teenager. I'd go back now , definitely better with headphones on though
That sucks, I hope you got a new bmx bike one day.

Yes, it was a nice job for an introverted lone-wolf teenager back then. But now as an adult I wouldn't want to work for the post office or something. You hear a lot of horror stories about it, that it's super stressful, you burn out very fast there, low payments etc. What I would rather look at are other delivery jobs like different types of truck driver jobs.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
There was a construction cleaning job and land scaping job I didn't dislike. I wouldn't call them chill but it was in the early 00s and these jobs were easy to aquire. I decided that I could quit these jobs anytime I want because I was in from labor pool and had no obligation to show up. After 2008 these jobs didn't exist especially the cool versions of the jobs that I had. I worked for a company associated with Walmart doing all kinds of stuff. I lost that one with embarrassing reason. These jobs not so chill but it's so nice getting paid.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
just yesteraday i had my last shift as a warm body security guard because i got tired of the drive. i didn't even ever wear the uniform most of the time

not even 24 hours have gone by and i regret it.

Activity
So far there's no one here