Venting ever had a normie persecuting you?

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
this guy is definitely convinced I owe him something. but never says exactly what. anyone who acknowledges NT behavior? I keep thinking how do I figure out what do I owe him? and square-off, so that he stops stalking me like a federal agent

Last edited:
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
just write in riddles theory

just omit essential info theory

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
the back story. so I was new in the area and there was a village nearby where I went to get supplies. there was a shop and this guy lived next to it. one day I asked him some navigation tips and we ended up acquainted. everytime I went to village we used to talk casually. but then he kept getting closer and closer, and wasn't always expressing loyal and friendly behavior. months go by and he is all over my place. comes almost every evening, and when I am out to city, calls my phone 5 times a day and asks what I'm doing.

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
this guy is definitely convinced I owe him something. but never says exactly what. anyone who acknowledges NT behavior? I keep thinking how do I figure out what do I owe him? and square-off, so that he stops persecuting me like a federal agent
I was harassed by 8 psl stacies

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
either me or you guys have problems with english, no one is trying to have sex with me

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
I never borow anything from anyone that is not family

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I never borow anything from anyone that is not family
I didn't borrow from him. I'm confused, why he keeps calling me even though I don't answer? and keeps coming to my house knowing that I'm not expecting a guest? it makes me think that I owe him because of knowing him in the first place

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I mean I tried to keep a polite relationship till the end. but I can't pick up a call from him anymore because it's always the same thing, like what am I doing, why, what am I going to do later, why. if you put in a text, may look like a normal call from a friend, but the way he does it is literally a police interrogation ngl.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
in the beginning I was glad every time he came to my place. nice to have someone to talk and spend time. but he started to come at the moments I was really busy. I'm choping wood outside or taking shower, he would just sit inside, lay on my bedsheets, touch my things.. and when I need privacy, like talkng on my phone on serious issues or with my mother, he just sits around and never goes away

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I'm sorry to inform you but you are going to get raped

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
the back story. so I was new in the area and there was a village nearby where I went to get supplies. there was a shop and this guy lived next to it. one day I asked him some navigation tips and we ended up acquainted. everytime I went to village we used to talk casually. but then he kept getting closer and closer, and wasn't always expressing loyal and friendly behavior. months go by and he is all over my place. comes almost every evening, and when I am out to city, calls my phone 5 times a day and asks what I'm doing.

Looks like he's gay, typical predatory faggot behavior. Too clingy.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Looks like he's gay, typical predatory faggot behavior. Too clingy.
wouldn't suspect that tbh. this guy is a very primitive village nigga who occasionally said he hates faggotry. but idk if it could be some subconscious psychological shit? creeps me out ngl..

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
never associate with someone that is going to ask you for shit eventually

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
never associate with someone that is going to ask you for shit eventually
based
once I reacted aggressively when he disturbed me calling my phone and then instantly went quiet.
but I still often go to that shop, and I was so stupid to greet him and said sorry for being rude. and then he was all over again!
I guess these people only get it the tough way

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
this guy is definitely convinced I owe him something. but never says exactly what. anyone who acknowledges NT behavior? I keep thinking how do I figure out what do I owe him? and square-off, so that he stops stalking me like a federal agent
Rebuke him

Activity
So far there's no one here