even in the online world my social status is nothing

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you were born with the wrong chromosome bro just change your avi and larp as a women for 1 day and you will be threaded as a human being

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Ehh, you could get friends easily. You're probably like me and don't really want them.

I tried and I also had the opportunity for friends several times. Like 10 minutes in, I get a huge need to avoid and bail. Idk why, maybe I just feel like it's a waste of time? Maybe I'm scared of change? Maybe I'm too anxious? Maybe it's Maybeline? Idk.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Ehh, you could get friends easily. You're probably like me and don't really want them.

I tried and I also had the opportunity for friends several times. Like 10 minutes in, I get a huge need to avoid and bail. Idk why, maybe I just feel like it's a waste of time? Maybe I'm scared of change? Maybe I'm too anxious? Maybe it's Maybeline? Idk.
idk i want friends tbh i like the concept of them

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
I could also never make friends online.
I've never had many friends on steam despite playing a lot and when I went offline for a month half of my "friends" unfriended me. When I tried to make friends in CS:GO so I wouldn't have to play alone no one would accept my friend request because all they cared about was their rank.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
idk i want friends tbh i like the concept of them
Make a legitimate, high effort post and post it on any of these subreddits. I did it in the forever alone subreddit, looking for women, and I had plenty of responses. But then I started talking to them (and I had already jerked off at that point), and I realized that my idea to seduce a woman through reddit by becoming friends and dirty penpal buddies was too high effort and had like a 0.000000001% chance of succeeding, so I dropped it. Although before I jerked off I was so horny I actually went through with it kek. What an autistic mf does for coochie when he's a virgin in his late 20s.

Anyway, post here (make it high effort, reveal things you like and what you'd like to talk about etc...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/hardshipmates/ (not very active it seems)

If you actually want internet friends, it's beyond easy to make them. Just make a post, start talking to several people. Many of them will ghost you or it will fizzle out quickly, but the success rate is pretty good so if you want a friend you'll get one easily.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Make a legitimate, high effort post and post it on any of these subreddits. I did it in the forever alone subreddit, looking for women, and I had plenty of responses. But then I started talking to them (and I had already jerked off at that point), and I realized that my idea to seduce a woman through reddit by becoming friends and dirty penpal buddies was too high effort and had like a 0.000000001% chance of succeeding, so I dropped it. Although before I jerked off I was so horny I actually went through with it kek. What an autistic mf does for coochie when he's a virgin in his late 20s.

Anyway, post here (make it high effort, reveal things you like and what you'd like to talk about etc...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/hardshipmates/ (not very active it seems)

If you actually want internet friends, it's beyond easy to make them. Just make a post, start talking to several people. Many of them will ghost you or it will fizzle out quickly, but the success rate is pretty good so if you want a friend you'll get one easily.
ill give it a try cheers

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I used to have online friends from gaming that I would chat with frequently but I ghosted them for no particular reason.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I had a guy I used to call friend until before this summer when he ghosted me and started hanging out with other people. Now he makes passive aggressive comments whenever i pass by him and he's with other people, to say that we were friends since we were 13 and all it took was starting to hang out with other people and getting a girlfriend to ditch me.

To reply to your OP, online you make friends slowly, usually by joining a community then add people whom you bound with on discord or whatever. But honestly online friends come and go very fast, last year this time I was talking to some people on the daily basis but now I don't even know where to contact them if I wanted to. Not long ago I used to play video games and chat with two guys every single day, closest people in my life at that moment, but now one went AWOL and the other is rarely online because of real life stuff. we still find some time to play and chat.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
are you on spacehey?

Activity
So far there's no one here